Sabrina Graham in court
Updated: 7:16 PM
- CARTER COUNTY, OK -- A woman who may be connected to the disappearance of two Carter County residents appeared in court Wednesday.
Pauls Valley police submit charges on three murder suspects
Posted: 6:25 PM
- PAULS VALLEY, OK -- Three suspects in a Pauls Valley murder that happened last year, may soon be facing charges.
Heavy rains cause flash flooding in Grayson Co.
Updated: 5:56 PM
- GRAYSON COUNTY, Texas -- Heavy storms called for a flash flood warning for most of the morning hours in parts of Texoma.
Number of meth crimes in Grayson Co. jumps
Posted: 11:11 AM
- GRAYSON COUNTY, Texas -- Meth crimes has been a big issue in Grayson County for some time now, according to the Grayson Co. Sheriff's Office, but since last year the number of indictments for meth crimes has jumped substantially.
Law enforcement praises Silo teen for brave actions
- SILO,OK -- A teen is being praised for her actions, after someone broke into her home.
Bonham ISD may enforce a stricter drug testing policy
- BONHAM, TX - Bonham ISD administrators want a stricter drug test policy for students participating in extra curricular activities.
Marshall County woman arrested for embezzlement
- MADILL, OK -- A Marshall County woman accused of stealing from her coworkers, turned herself in today.
DISD approves opening dates for High School, Munson Stadium
- DENISON,TX -- DISD approves opening dates for stadium, high school
Suspicious fire at abandoned Hugo factory
- HUGO, OK-- A fire at an abandoned Hugo factory over the weekend is being investigated as suspicious.
Greenville lawyer arrested for murder
- GREENVILLE, TX-- A fatal shooting in Greenville Wednesday morning lands a local attorney behind bars, charged with murder.
OHP Trooper injured after being hit by a drunk driver
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK - An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper had to be taken to a hospital after colliding with an alleged drunk driver in Murray County.
Man arrested for burglary of a coin operated machine in Reno
- RENO, TX-- A Texarkana man has been arrested and charged with burglary of a coin operated machine in Reno.
Oklahoma businesses get ready for tax free weekend
- DURANT, OK -- Many Oklahoma businesses are prepping for a big weekend. Tax free weekend begins this Friday for Oklahomans.
Chickasaw Cultural Center receives high praise
- SULPHUR, OK - It's been four years since the Chickasaw Cultural Center opened its doors and now the Chickasaw's are celebrating its success.
Ada crash injures 1
- ADA,OK--Emergency crews responded to a crash on a well travelled road in Ada just before 11 this morning.
2nd arrest made in Bryan Co. murder
- BOKCHITO,OK -- Two men have been arrested in connection with Sunday night's fatal shooting.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com
Israel, Hamas agree to 72-hour cease-fire, U.S. says
U.S., U.N. say they've received assurances that all parties have agreed to unconditional cease-fire, during which talks on broader truce will be held
VA reform bill clears Senate, awaits Obama's signature
Scrambling to wrap up work before a 5-week summer recess, lawmakers finished the bill to reform the embattled Veterans Affairs health care system
Experimental Ebola serum given to stricken U.S. woman
Dose of serum given to American aid worker battling the Ebola virus in Liberia at the request of her stricken colleague
The secret to career success? Enthusiasm
In 1980, Morley Safer traveled to Dallas to uncover the multimillion-dollar industry that was making people richer, better, and happier
Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden
The day before the 9/11 attacks, the former president said he could have taken out the man behind them