Former Harmony superintendent pleads no contest to DUI charge
- The former Harmony Schools superintendent pleaded no contest Friday to drunk driving charges in Coal County.
Ardmore parents arrested for alleged child neglect
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Two Ardmore parents were arrested Friday for alleged child neglect.
Defendant pleads no contest in Bryan County fatality accident
DURANT, Okla. -- Joshua Ray, 35, pleaded no contest to first degree manslaughter charges at his arraignment Monday in Bryan County court.
Oklahoma drivers get toll bills from Texas
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- Some Oklahoma drivers are getting toll bills for driving on Texas turnpikes without paying tolls - in some case years ago.
Man dies after Coal County shooting
- CENTRAHOMA, Okla. -- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says the man shot in Coal County early Saturday morning has died.
6th Annual Bully Dog Show; educates public about Bully dogs
- The Sixth Annual Bully Dog Show hosts multiple breeds of dogs including the American Bully, French Bull Dog, English Bull Dog and the Shorty Bull.
Missing Atoka man's car found over 100 miles away
- ATOKA, OK--The search continues for an Atoka County man who's been missing for nearly two months.
OHP gives advice this National Child Passenger Safety Week
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- With this week being National Child Passenger Safety Week, AAA and local law enforcement want to remind families to brush up on safety tips and get their child's safety seat checked.
Tupelo hires new police chief
- TUPELO, Okla. -- A special meeting was held Friday by the Tupelo City Council, resulting in the appointment of Trevor Dean as the new police chief.
Attorney: Adrian Peterson indicted on child abuse
- The attorney for Adrian Peterson says the Minnesota Vikings star running back has been indicted by a Texas grand jury on a charge of child abuse.
Taunton's legal team appeals murder conviction
- Thomas Taunton of Fannin County, who was convicted of murdering his mother, stepfather and sister in January 2012 filed a notice of appeal of his conviction on Aug. 29.
Fire damages Denison family's home
- DENISON, Texas -- Fire caused heavy damage Friday to a Denison family's home.
Security company ranks Paris #9 most dangerous city in Texas; Police and residents disagree
- PARIS, TX-- This week a home security company released a report ranking Paris as the number 9 most dangerous city in Texas. We talked to residents and the city's police chief - who says the report got it wrong on Paris.
One man sent to hospital after officer-involved shooting
- WHITEWRIGHT,TX -- Law enforcement has released information about an officer involved shooting that occurred Thursday night.
Missing Sand Springs man may have been near Antlers
- A missing Sand Springs, Okla. man may have passed through Antlers within the past day.
Local Sports Headlines
Oklahoma Prep Football Poll
- The Associated Press' Oklahoma high school football poll with first place votes in parentheses, records, points and ranking in last week's poll, records through September 15. Points for classes A through 6A based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 scoring. Points for classes B and C based on 5-4-3-2-1 scoring.
Texas man in critical condition after falling from AT&T Stadium stands
- DALLAS -- Authorities say a man is in critical condition after falling more than 12 feet from the stands into a field-level suite during the Texas-UCLA college football game.
How the AP Top 10 fared
- Results for the teams ranked in The Associated Press Texas high school football poll.
Rangers sweep Braves with 10-3 win
- Colby Lewis pitched seven innings for his 10th victory, Luis Sardinas doubled his career total with four RBIs and the Texas Rangers completed their first series sweep in nearly five months with a 10-3 win Sunday over the playoff-chasing Atlanta Braves.
Cowboys avoid 0-2 start, beat Titans 26-10
- DeMarco Murray ran for 169 yards and a touchdown, Dan Bailey kicked four field goals, and the Dallas Cowboys routed the Tennessee Titans 26-10 Sunday.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com