Trial begins for former SOSU student accused of rape
- DURANT, Okla. -- The jury trial began Monday for a former SOSU student who's accused of raping a fellow student.
Ardmore student taken for mental evaluation after threats
- An Ardmore middle schooler was taken to the Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs after threatening his teacher.
One dead in Red River County crash
- RED RIVER COUNTY, Texas -- A DeKalb man was killed in a single vehicle crash in Red River County over the weekend.
Collinsville wreck update: Truck driver arrested was fugitive from justice
- COLLINSVILLE, Texas -- Cody Higgins, 61, and his passenger fled the scene of an accident with a motorcycle .
Texas night out
- PARIS, Texas -- Locals will have a chance to meet local law enforcement and first responders Tuesday at Texas Night Out.
Man accused of choking girlfriend
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man is in jail for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend last week.
Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man was arrested for failing to register as a sex offender and running from police when officers tried to arrest him over the weekend.
Boy killed in Trenton wreck identified
- TRENTON, Texas -- Jhoel Noria, 12, was identified as the boy who was hit and killed early Wednesday morning by an SUV while waiting for the school bus along SH 121 near County Road 4910.
CASA of North Texas needs volunteers
- One Texoma organization needs volunteers to train as advocates for abused or neglected children.
General Mills recalling 1.8 million Cheerios boxes on allergy risk
- NEW YORK -- General Mills is recalling 1.8 million boxes of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios produced at a plant in Lodi, California, saying the cereal is labeled gluten-free but actually contains wheat.
U.S. Interior Secretary to visit with Oklahoma Indian nations
- DURANT, Okla. -- U.S. Secretary of the Department of the Interior Sally Jewell is planning to visit with leaders of the Choctaw and Chickasaw nations in Oklahoma to participate in a ceremonial signing of an agreement over tribal lands.
National Manufacturing Day showcases future of industry
- Manufacturing Day was created to inspire next generation workers by opening the doors to what manufacturing really is.
Tioga man injured in accident
- COLLINSVILLE, Texas -- A Tioga man is in serious condition after a motorcycle accident Saturday near Collinsville.
U.S. Highway 77 narrowed to one lane through Ardmore
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Heads up to drivers on U.S. Highway 77 in Ardmore.
City of Gunter opens new public safety building
- The City of Gunter celebrated the official opening of its new public safety building Saturday.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com