Police following leads in shooting that left man hospitalized
- PARIS, Texas -- Police say they're following leads on a shooting that left a Paris man hospitalized earlier this week.
Man injured in motorcycle accident
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- An Amarillo man was injured in a motorcycle accident along Highway 82 West Friday afternoon.
SEDCO makes land purchase at U.S. 75 -FM 1417 intersection
- SHERMAN, Texas -- The City is spending more than $500,000 to try to develop the south end of town.
OSBI investigating possible Jefferson County homicide
- JEFFERSON COUNTY, Okla. -- Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents said a rancher went to an employee's home on Thursday night, and found a possible crime scene inside.
Davis man indicted for threatening a witness
- DAVIS, Okla. -- A Davis man already convicted of scamming millions from a local bank now faces years more in prison for threatening a witness.
Rollover wreck injures two
- VAN ALSTYNE, Texas -- Two people are injured after a rollover in Van Alstyne around 8 a.m. Friday on U.S. Highway 75, just north of FM 121.
Bush hails school reforms in Katrina anniversary visit
- NEW ORLEANS -- Former President George W. Bush returned Friday to New Orleans, where he was vilified for his administration's lackluster response to Hurricane Katrina, to praise the city's comeback 10 years after the catastrophic storm.
Durant schools cut back to four day weeks this spring
- Students in Durant will be spending fewer days in the classroom this year, but that doesn't mean they'll be losing any instructional time.
Burglary ring busted in Pontotoc County
- More than a dozen people were arrested within four days during a burglary ring bust in Pontotoc County.
OBN: Marshall Co. jailer behind bars
- A drug bust that stemmed from the purchase of a half gram of meth, led to the arrest of a Marshall county jailer Wednesday afternoon.
Police exchange gunfire with hit-and-run suspect
- CLARKSVILLE, Texas -- A hit and run in Clarksville earlier this week ended in a gun-fire exchange between the suspect and police.
Investigators looking for check forgery suspects
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- Investigators are looking for a suspect, believed to have written more than 20 thousand dollars worth of hot checks in Oklahoma.
Detroit ISD approves concealed carry
- DETROIT, Texas -- A Red River County school district has approved a new policy allowing select staff to carry concealed handguns on campus.
Police search for driver involved in Ardmore chase
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Ardmore Police are searching for a man who led police on a high speed chase late Wednesday night.
OSBI investigates Ada woman's death
- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is looking into the death of an Ada woman after her body was discovered Tuesday in a car in a rural area just outside of Blanchard, Okla.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com