Father concerned about handling of daughter's rape case
- HUGO, Okla. -- The Choctaw County Sheriff's Office's handling of a rape case has outraged the alleged victim's father.
Former Texoma mayor appears in court; charged with embezzlement
- Former Gene Autry mayor Katherine McQuistion appeared in court for the first time on Tuesday on an embezzlement charge.
District Attorney Craig Ladd says McQuistion embezzled more than $132,000.
Johnston County commissioners vote to move monument, avoid legal row
- TISHOMINGO, Okla. -- The Ten Commandments fight in Johnston County might be coming to an early close.
Bromide man killed in fire
- BROMIDE, Okla. -- An elderly handicapped man died Monday in a house fire in Bromide.
Lamar County fugitive caught in Oregon
- Donald Jack Robertson, II, added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive list on Sept. 21, was taken into custody on Monday in Portland, Ore. by the U.S. Marshals Service.
From hobby to competitive club sport
- GUNTER, Texas (KXII) -- Students at Gunter ISD turned their favorite hobby into a competitive club sport at their school. And they're not the only school starting such a program.
Paris locals enjoy early Thanksgiving meal
- PARIS, Texas -- A local organization brought Thanksgiving lunch to families in need Tuesday afternoon.
Car strikes Ardmore motel, but the light's still on
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- A business is cleaning up Tuesday after a car plowed into the side of its building.
Convicted sex offender arrested in Durant on charges of failing to register
- DURANT, Okla. -- Bryan County deputies found a man who they say failed to register as a sex offender.
Colbert police chief addresses officer involved shooting
- COLBERT, Okla. -- Family and friends are struggling to come to terms with how their loved one died this weekend - shot by a police officer in Colbert.
Shooting in Stonewall leads to arrest, charges
- STONEWALL, Okla. -- Pontotoc County deputies, acting on an anonymous call, found a man on the couch with a gunshot wound through his abdomen.
Boil order issued for Bryan County Water District 7 rescinded
- A voluntary boil order is in effect for Bryan County Rural Water District 7 ended Tuesday.
Sulphur Police allege poker, booze, guns and tempers escalated to murder
- SULPHUR, Okla. -- Robert Carmona, 23, and Victor Perez, 29, were playing poker at this home late Saturday evening according to police, when the two got into an altercation.
Sherman PD seeks help to find man who broke into fitness facility
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A Sherman gym is asking for helping finding the man that broke in early Sunday morning.
Okla. zookeeper announces Presidential run
- COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Joe Exotic, is scheduled to announce Monday that paperwork has been mailed so he can enter the race for President of the United States.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com