Search continues for Tom Bean robbery suspect
Posted: 6:30 PM
- TOM BEAN, TX - Police are still looking for a suspect in Tom Bean wanted for armed robbery at a convenience store last night.
Madill gas station robbed
Posted: 6:23 PM
- MADILL, OK - Police are investigating a weekend robbery at the Love's gas station in Madill.
Sheriff's office seeks missing Marshall Co. man
Posted: 3:47 PM
- MADILL, OK - The Marshall County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing person.
Cooke Co. officials vote "no action" on proposal regarding immigrant children issue
Updated: 12:21 PM
- COOKE COUNTY, Texas -- The Cooke County Commissioner's Court met Monday at 10 a.m. for its regular meeting, during which officials took no action on a proposal regarding the recent surge of unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S. border.
Trial begins in case over Oklahoma City bombing
Posted: 3:31 PM
- SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - Attorneys for the FBI have told a federal judge in Utah that the agency has found no evidence that unreleased Oklahoma City bombing videos exist.
One injured, one behind bars after a stabbing in Ardmore
- ARDMORE, OK - A man is behind bars and another is injured after a stabbing in Ardmore Saturday night. News 12's Daniella Rivera spoke to police and family members of the victim, she bring us the details.
Tom Bean manhunt
- TOM BEAN, TX -- Tom Bean Police say they are looking for a 19-year-old white male who allegedly held a store clerk at One Star at knife point.
13-year-old injured in Pontotoc County ATV accident
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, OK -- A 13-year-old boy is in serious condition following a four-wheeler accident in Pontotoc County Sunday.
Fire destroys Murray State College barn
- TISHOMINGO, OK -- Tishomingo fire officials say a hog barn at Murray State College is a total loss after it caught fire Saturday night.
Texoma journalist dies at 71
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- Richard Chase, 71, died Saturday morning.
Lawsuits may seal important facts about West blast
- WEST, Texas (AP) - Valuable health and safety information about the 2013 fertilizer plant explosion in West could be hidden from the public forever because a judge has approved confidentiality agreements for more than a dozen lawsuits relating to the case.
Trial delayed for Velma man charged in teen's death
- DUNCAN, Okla. (AP) - The first-degree murder trial of a Velma man charged with killing a 16-year-old girl has been delayed until January.
Engineers to look at Southmayd water system
- SOUTHMAYD, TX -- Several residents in Southmayd were without water Friday night.
Madill woman injured in Marshall County rollover
- MARSHALL COUNTY, OK -- A Madill woman is in critical condition following a rollover accident in Marshall County.
FBI: Information on child migrants stolen in scam
- SAN ANTONIO (AP) - The FBI is investigating how con artists were able to obtain confidential information about unaccompanied child immigrants being held in Texas and elsewhere as part of a scam netting the swindlers thousands of dollars.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com