New Aggie/Gamecock rivalry trophy has Bonham ties
- BONHAM, Texas -- When you think of college football rivalries in the Lonestar State, the University of Texas versus Texas A&M may be the oldest, but when the Aggies left the Big Twelve for the SEC, that rivalry came to an end. Thursday the Aggies are kicking off a new rivalry with a conference foe, the South Carolina Gamecocks, and the brand new trophy they're playing for has a Texoma tie.
Police identify Denison/Bryan Co. pursuit suspect
Posted: 1:32 PM
- DENISON, TX - Authorities have released the name of the man who led law enforcement on a high speed chase Wednesday night and is still on the run.
OHP urges drivers to check tires before weekend road trips
- ARDMORE, OK -- OHP says a triple fatality last weekend in Love County was most likely the result of improper tire maintenance and they want to urge drivers to protect themselves before they hit the road.
Denison unveils new emergency alert system
Updated: 8:55 AM
- DENISON,TX -- A new emergency alert system is helping law enforcement get the word out quicker.
Texoma residents respond to Arizona gun range accident
Updated: 2:16 PM
- SHERMAN, TX-- After a nine-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed an Arizona gun range instructor with an Uzi, News 12 spoke to local gun experts and Texoma residents on the story that's shocked people on both sides of the gun control argument.
NAACP to host ACLU in Ardmore
Updated: 2:46 PM
- ARDMORE, OKLAHOMA -- The Ardmore branch of the NAACP will be host a community forum next month, they say, to discuss recent concerns.
Ex-Ardmore community center director sentenced for embezzling from city
Posted: 1:37 PM
- ARDMORE, OK - The former director of the HFV Wilson Community Center in Ardmore has been sentenced on embezzlement charges.
Drugs killed Oklahoma inmate in troubled execution
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - A report on a problematic execution in Oklahoma shows lethal drugs caused the inmate to die, not a heart attack, after the state's prisons chief halted efforts to kill him.
US says Oklahoma schools not meeting standards
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Federal education officials say Oklahoma's public school standards aren't sufficiently preparing students for college or careers and will pull a waiver that lets the state bypass some provisions of the No Child Left Behind Act.
Texas school funding still unconstitutional
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - A judge has again declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional, reaffirming his 2013 decision despite $3.4 billion in extra classroom funding approved by the Legislature last summer.
New cameras catch a robbery suspect in Gainesville
- GAINESVILLE, TX-- New public cameras installed in Gainesville have already helped catch a suspected robber.
Body camera captures Celina PD arrest
- CELINA, TX - the Celina Police Department has equipped officers with a new tool that allows them to record events from a very unique perspective.
Police search for man who led officers on chase through Grayson and Bryan Counties
- DENISON, TX & BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- It was a close call for a Denison Police officer involved in a chase this afternoon, and the suspect, still on the run tonight.
OHP says no evidence of foul play after body found in burned SUV
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK -- Investigators say there's no evidence of foul play after a body was found inside a burned vehicle yesterday in Murray County, and they may have identified the possible victim.
Denison teacher indicted for improper relationship with student
- DENISON, TX-- A former Denison High School teacher accused of having an improper relationship with a student...has been indicted by a Grayson County grand jury.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com