Former coach to NCTC softball players killed in crash speaks out
Updated: 9:38 AM
- TRENTON, Texas -- The man who coached Jaiden Pelton through junior high and high school softball, and coached Brooke Deckard speaks with News 12 reporter Daniella Rivera, to tell us how he'd like to see the young women remembered.
Choctaw Nation announce defense contract
Posted: 6:14 PM
- The manufacturing segment of the Choctaw Nation has announced a $10.7 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense for 500 vehicles, modular trailers and water dispensing systems.
Okla. officials say threat from Ebola virus is minimal
Updated: 5:03 PM
- The Oklahoma State Department of Health is reassuring the public that no immediate threat exists to Oklahoma residents from the Ebola case.
911 phone calls from NCTC bus crash released
Updated: 10:17 AM
- MURRAY COUNTY, Okla. -- Five days after the crash that killed four NCTC softball players, authorities are still investigating, families and friends are still searching for answers, and several Texoma communities are dealing with the loss of those young women.
Funerals set for victims of NCTC bus crash
- Funeral arrangements have been set for the four young women killed in Friday's North Central Texas College softball team bus crash.
Ada holds block party for Blake Shelton's new album
Updated: 9:31 AM
- ADA, Okla. -- Blake Shelton released his 11th studio album Tuesday called "Bringing Back The Sunshine."
Connerly trial continues
BONHAM, Texas -- A former Bonham educator took the stand Tuesday and testified seven hours in her own defense. She is accused of abusing a special needs student.
Paris land approved for public use, possible new fire station
Updated: 9:33 AM
- PARIS, Texas -- The city of Paris' oldest fire station could soon be a thing of the past.
NCTC bus crash survivor and witness recall accident
- MURRAY COUNTY, Okla. -- While the investigation continues into what caused the crash that killed four North Central Texas College students Friday, those who experienced it and witnessed it are trying to make sense of what happened.
Dallas hospital confirms first Ebola case in U.S.
- DALLAS -- A patient at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola, the first case of the disease to be diagnosed in the United States, federal health officials announced Tuesday.
Ardmore man arrested after short police chase
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- An Ardmore man has been arrested--accused of breaking into a woman's home and sexually assaulting her.
OHP makes progress in fatal accident investigation
- The Oklahoma Highway Patrol said Tuesday they were able to locate and interview the driver of a pickup involved in Sunday's fatal accident in Carter County.
Name released in Lamar Co. officer involved fatal shooting
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- New details in an officer involved fatal shooting in Lamar County on Friday have been released.
Oklahoma man charged with murder in beheading
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- Authorities have charged an Oklahoma man with first-degree murder in the beheading of a Vaughan Foods plant worker.
Hitt family releases statement regarding NCTC bus crash
- NORMAN, Okla. -- The family of one of the NCTC bus crash survivors is speaking out on Monday.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com