Paris man sentenced to 15 years for aggravated robbery
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to aggravated robbery.
$10k in jewelry stolen from Sumner home
- SUMNER, Texas -- The Lamar Crime Stoppers are looking for your help catching whoever broke into a Sumner home last week grabbed a pillowcase and stuffed it full of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry.
Lamar county inmate escapes, caught short time later
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man accused of robbing two women at knife point last year tried to make a run for it before his jury selection earlier this week.
Police: Tire and rims stolen from Paris auto shop
- PARIS, Texas -- Police need your help finding the thief who stole $1,500 worth of tires and rims from an automotive shop in Paris sometime before 9 o'clock Thursday morning.
Law enforcement forensic conference comes to Denison
- GRAYSON COUNTY, Texas--Hundreds of law men were at Grayson College on Friday.
Flip Flop foundation benefits Grayson County CAC
- The weather may be rainy Friday, but clear skies are coming Saturday.
Family opens up about violent past with Joesph Potts
- McCURTAIN CO., Okla. -- For years, the O'Keefe family has claimed 51- year-old Joseph Leory Potts was dangerous and belonged behind bars.
Officers shot, suspect dead in Choctaw Co.
- RUFE, Okla. -- Two law enforcement officers were shot and the alleged shooter, Joseph Leroy Potts, was killed Thursday when officers from several agencies were in the process of making an arrest in the unincorporated town of Rufe, Okla.
Former Sherman paralegal pleads guilty to forgery charges
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Tammy Price created fake documents that led people to believe their divorces, and criminal and civil cases were final.
Trial set in connection of Whitewright baby death
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A trial date is set for one of two Whitewright parents indicted in the death of their baby.
Convicted Bryan County murderer petitions for DNA testing
- DURANT, Okla. -- A Texoma man who was convicted of first degree murder nearly 20 years ago could soon regain his freedom because of a new state law.
Rain or shine, Germanfest begins Friday
- MUENSTER, Texas -- The town of Muenster in Cooke County is bracing for a rush of people all weekend-long, beginning Friday.
Alleged Paris robbery suspect accused of trying to escape
- PARIS, Texas -- A man accused of robbing two women at knife point last year tried to make an escape on his way to jury selection earlier this week
Okla. Narcotics Bureau agents make undercover drug bust in Madill
- MADILL, Okla. -- A man is in jail after undercover officials bought narcotics from him in a Walmart parking lot.
Police arrest 5 people after reports of marijuana smell in a hotel
- Police arrested five Florida residents in Pauls Valley after responding to a smell of marijuana at a hotel.
Local Sports Headlines
SOSU Baseball Holds on for 15-11 Win at ECU
Updated: 10:58 PM
- Southeastern used an eight-run second inning outburst to open up a lead and hold on for a 15-11 shootout victory over rival East Central in the series opener on Saturday afternoon in Ada, Okla.
ECU Women's Tennis Claim 2015 GAC Championship
Posted: 8:17 PM
- The East Central University women's tennis team earned their first automatic bid to the NCAA Women's Tennis Central Regional by claiming the 2015 Great American Conference Championship with a 5-3 win over Southern Nazarene.
Mavs' Carlisle fined $25,000 for criticizing refs after loss
Posted: 8:14 PM
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle was fined $25,000 on Saturday for criticizing officials after a loss to Houston that left Dallas trailing 3-0 in a first-round playoff series.
SE Splits Day One Versus Reddies
Posted: 8:12 PM
- Southeastern opened its regular-season ending series with Henderson State with a split on Saturday afternoon, picking up a 3-2 win in eight innings in the opener before falling 9-1 in game two in Arkadelphia, Ark.
ECU Softball Takes Two From Ouachita Baptist
Posted: 8:11 PM
- The East Central University softball team took two rule-run wins from Ouachita Baptist in day one of the four-game Great American Conference series.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com