Fatal Accident under Loy Lake Bridge
Posted: 6:43 PM
- SHERMAN, TX -- Around 11:20 Tuesday night, Sherman police say a Tyson produce truck travelling northbound on Highway 75 left the roadway, striking a guardrail and concrete pillars under the Loy Lake overpass. The semi ended up in the median.
Judge considering competency of man charged in 3 deaths
Posted: 1:27 PM
- WELEETKA, OK -- A judge is considering whether the man charged in the deaths of 3 people was mentally competent.
3 arrested in Calera drug bust
Posted: 1:20 PM
- CALERA, OK -- Three people have been arrested following a drug bust in Calera Monday.
One man dead after semi crashes on Highway 75
Updated: 5:37 PM
- SHERMAN, TX -- One person is dead after an accident on Highway 75 Tuesday night.
Oklahoma gov. inks bill restricting abortion drugs
Posted: 1:36 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Gov. Mary Fallin has signed a bill to further restrict the use of abortion-inducing drugs in Oklahoma, despite objections from opponents who say it will force more women to have surgical abortions.
Bill to dedicate $600M for Okla. schools scheduled
Posted: 1:33 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - A bill designed to increase public school funding by $600 million annually is scheduled for a hearing on the floor of the Oklahoma Senate.
7 arrested at Paris motel
Updated: 10:45 AM
- PARIS, TX -- A search warrant at a Paris motel lands several people behind bars on multiple charges.
Hugo doctor arrested for assaulting police officer
Updated: 9:15 AM
- CHOCTAW COUNTY, OK-- An ER doctor, at Choctaw Memorial Hospital in Hugo, was arrested after allegedly assaulting a police officer.
Labor comes from dozens of miles outside Ardmore
- ARDMORE, OK - The Dot Foods distribution center in Ardmore is hiring.
4th person dies from injuries sustained in Choctaw Co. accident
- GRANT, OK -- The woman critically injured in Sunday night's crash in Choctaw County has died from her injuries.
Traffic backed up after accident on Roosevelt bridge
- LAKE TEXOMA -- Traffic was backed up on the Roosevelt bridge Tuesday after a 3 vehicle accident.
New details released in 10 pound pot bust in Howe
- HOWE, TX -- Two men are now behind bars after Howe Police seized 10 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop Monday.
Former Ada man arrested after threatening to kill an ex-girlfriend
- ADA, OKLAHOMA -- High tech tools and social media helped Ada police find and capture a man who threatened to kill a former girlfriend.
Man flown to hospital after accident on Chickasaw turnpike
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, OK -- A two vehicle crash in Pontotoc County Tuesday morning sent one man to the hospital.
Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center opens new mental health suite
- BONHAM, TX -- As more and more veterans are diagnosed with PTSD, getting help has become vital to their health, even survival.
The Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center has just opened up a new mental health outpatient clinic to offer more services to veterans who need them and who might be hesitant to seek help.
Bryan County Commissioners want state inmates gone
- BRYAN COUNTY,OK -- A debate over whether state inmates should be held in state prisons or county jails has reached the state capital.
Local Sports Headlines
ECU Baseball Headed to Southeastern for First Time in Five Years
Updated: 5:50 PM
- The East Central University baseball team will head to Durant, Okla., for the final regular-season games of the 2014 season, with a three-game Great American Conference series against Southeastern Oklahoma State. A single game is set for Friday, April 25 at 2 p.m. and a double-header for Saturday, April 26 at 1 p.m.
Perez helps Rangers sweep A's with 3-0 win
Updated: 6:51 PM
- Martin Perez pitched his second consecutive shutout to extend his scoreless innings streak to 26 and the Texas Rangers wrapped up a three-game sweep of the Oakland Athletics with a 3-0 victory Wednesday.
NCTC Tennis Qualifies for Regionals
Posted: 5:02 PM
- The North Central Texas College Lady Lions tennis team will be heading to the NJCAA National Tournament after a strong showing at the recent NJCAA Region V tournament held in Plano.
ECU Softball Set to Host Ouachita Baptist for Senior Weekend
Posted: 5:00 PM
- The East Central University softball team will wrap up the 2014 regular-season this weekend when they host Ouachita Baptist, April 25-26 at Lady Tiger Field. The teams will play double-headers each day, with Friday, April 25 scheduled to start at 2 p.m. and Saturday, April 26 at noon.
Back in Memphis, Grizzlies want to keep home edge
Posted: 4:55 PM
- The Grizzlies are happy to be back in Memphis, where they finished the regular season by winning a franchise-record 14 straight games.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com