Second victim of Antlers fire identified
Posted: 6:21 PM
- ANTLERS, Okla. -- The medical examiner identified the second person killed in a November fire in Pushmataha County as Lalania Allen, 41, of Fort Smith, Ark.
Atoka Police answer the call ending Arkansas Amber Alert
- ATOKA, Okla. -- An Amber Alert issued in Rogers, Ark., ends Thursday afternoon in Atoka where a 2-year-old child's alleged abductor was arrested.
Mother indicted in infant's death speaks out
Updated: 10:15 AM
- GRAYSON COUNTY, Texas -- New details emerge as the investigation into the death of a Whitewright infant continues.
Crash proves fatal for Lone Grove man
- LONE GROVE, Okla. -- A Lone Grove man is dead after he crashed his vehicle only 50 feet away from his home.
OSBI investigating deputy involved shooting in Carter County
- ARDMORE, OK -- OSBI is investigating, and a Carter County deputy is on administrative leave, after he shot an inmate he was transporting Tuesday night.
Sherman bank robber sentenced to federal prison
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A 47-year-old McKinney man has been sentenced Wednesday to federal prison for bank robbery in the Eastern District of Texas.
Duo indicted on Denison robbery charges
- DENISON, Texas -- Antonio Dionne Carr, 19, and Courtland Bryce McFail, 17, have been indicted on robbery charges for holding up the Shamrock Gas Station in Denison at gunpoint, and loading a backpack with cigars.
Texoma movie-goers react to Sony cancelling release of "The Interview"
Updated: 11:16 AM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Movie goers and Veterans here in Texoma are reacting to the news that the comedy, "The Interview" will not be released.
Texas theater cancels showing of 'Team America'
- RICHARDSON -- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in in Richardson announced on Twitter that it will cancel planned screenings of "Team America, World Police."
Couple charged in Whitewright infant death
- WHITEWRIGHT, Texas -- Two people who were arrested in connection with the death of an infant have been indicted for manslaughter on Wednesday.
Idabel man arraigned in toddler's 2013 murder
- MUSKOGEE, OK - An Idabel man has been arraigned for the murder of a two-year-old girl last July. 19-year-old Dakota Williston was arraigned Wednesday in federal court in Muskogee.
Gainesville Police Department phone lines repaired
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- Crews have repaired the phone lines going to the police department. At this time, citizens should not experience any problems contacting the department.
1 killed, 2 injured in Lamar Co. crash
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- A Broken Bow, Okla. woman is dead and two others are injured after a one vehicle crash near the Lamar/Red River County line Wednesday afternoon.
One killed, several injured in U.S. Highway 82 wreck
- FANNIN COUNTY, Texas -- A Wednesday wreck on eastbound U.S. Highway 82 left one person dead and several people injured.
Juvenile strangles and bites Fannin County transport deputy in attempted escape
- BONHAM, Texas -- A Fannin County deputy was treated at the hospital Wednesday after a juvenile he was taking to court bit and strangled him while trying to escape. That same teenage boy escaped from Bonham Police custody twice over the weekend.
Buying online and shipping packages: Is it too late?
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Is it too late to buy gifts online and/or mail packages to your family and friends across the country or globe before Christmas? News 12 has everything you need to know.
Local Sports Headlines
Whitewright's Rhoten Resigns
Updated: 3:21 PM
- Wes Rhoten has resigned as the Head Football Coach and AD at Whitewright High School.
ECU Men's Basketball Doubles Down on Southwestern Adventist
Posted: 3:31 PM
- In the final game of a three-game week for the East Central University men's basketball team, the Tigers (9-3) finally got to triple digits on the scoreboard and earned a 101-50 win over Southwestern Adventist at the Kerr Activities Center in front of over 375 local fifth graders in the second annual Field Trip Day.
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts
Posted: 3:11 PM
- DeMarco Murray is listed as questionable against Indianapolis after the NFL rushing leader did some work in practice this week for Dallas with a broken left hand.
A+ Athlete: Alexus Vanlandingham
Posted: 10:38 AM
- This weeks A Plus athlete comes to us from Whitesboro High School. Alexus Vanlandingham has a 3.97 GPA, is ranked fifth in her class and is the president of national honor society and her senior class.
Warriors beat Thunder 114-109 after Durant injury
Posted: 10:16 AM
- Stephen Curry had 34 points and nine assists, and the Golden State Warriors rallied from an early 17-point deficit to beat Oklahoma City 114-109 on Thursday night after Thunder star Kevin Durant left with a sprained right ankle.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com