Bryan County dad arrested for shooting son
Posted: 12:29 PM
- A man accused of shooting his son two weekends ago has been arrested on Bryan County warrants.
Sherman PD: Use 911 only in true emergency
Posted: 6:18 PM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Sherman PD says they have received a high number of 911 calls due to the sirens going off during the severe weather.
Two people killed in Carter County wreck
Updated: 5:55 PM
- Two people are dead Thursday after a two car accident in Carter County.
U.S. 82 east of Gainesville re-opens after flash flood waters recede
Updated: 7:11 PM
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- Flash flooding has caused road closures across Texoma on Thursday, including shutting down U.S. Highway 82 east of Gainesville during the morning hours.
Grayson County Indictments
Posted: 11:02 AM
- Grayson County Indictments
ODOT closes Roosevelt Bridge
Updated: 5:59 PM
- Heavy rainfall forces another major bridge to close down. The Roosevelt bridge has now closed.
Family protects home from flood with makeshift levee
- TELEPHONE, TX -- Some Fannin County homeowners are putting up a fight against the rising Red River.
Officials address public safety concerns as tourists flock to Lake Texoma
- LAKE TEXOMA -- Thousands of people are heading to Lake Texoma to see the water flowing over the Spillway for just the 4th time since it was built. Officials says they want everyone to be able to observe this moment in Texoma history, but some tourists have raised safety concerns.
Oklahoma man sentenced to life on kidnap, rape charges
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- A man convicted of kidnapping and raping a 7-year-old girl in 2013 was sentenced Wednesday.
Denison man indicted for murder
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A Denison man accused of shooting and killing an unarmed man has been indicted for murder.
Trailer home collapses on man
- MADILL, Okla.- A Marshall County man is in the hospital after a mobile home fell on top of him.
Flood leaves some Sawyer, OK residents stranded
- SAWYER, Okla. -- After one of the rainiest springs on record, Hugo Lake is now 2 feet over its spillway causing flooding in nearby areas.
Roosevelt Bridge still open; ODOT monitoring situation
Updated: 9:52 AM
- Many of our viewers have been worried about the Roosevelt Bridge after some cracks on the side of the roadway were spotted as the water continues to rise.
Residents in Pushmataha County clean up after storm
Updated: 10:11 AM
- PUSHMATAHA COUNTY, Okla.--Residents in Pushmataha county are cleaning up after Monday's storm.
Durant man accused of rape set for arraignment
- DURANT, Okla. -- A judge has decided there is enough evidence to send an accused rapist to trial.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com