U.S. Highway 75 closes during snowy weather, accidents
Updated: 7:57 AM
- MELISSA, TX - U.S. Highway 75 southbound reopened nearly eight hours after a massive pile up that happened in Melissa this morning.
Sherman PD work dozens of weather related crashes
- SHERMAN, TX-- Sherman Police worked more than 25 accidents Friday alone.
Oklahoma braces for another round of winter weather
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- Officials in Bryan County were urging people to stay off the roads Friday. They even made the decision to shut down Durant city offices at one this afternoon for public safety.
Schools let out early across Texoma
- SHERMAN, Texas--Over 40 schools were forced to close their doors early on Friday when the snow moved in.
Snow hinders Lamar County school schedules
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- Lamar County school districts canceled classes early today due to snow and sub-freezing temperatures.
Sentencing brings closure to family of killed Coalgate woman
- COALGATE, Okla. -- An Enid man, charged with 1st degree manslaughter in a fatal Coal County car accident, has accepted a plea deal. The closure of the case is slowly, but surely, bringing peace to a grieving family.
Houston man arrested at Paris motel for cocaine possession
- PARIS, Texas -- A Houston man was busted with cocaine inside a Paris motel room on the 2600 block of North Main last weekend.
Hearing for teen accused of killing grandmother postponed
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- A hearing to determine if a Lamar County teen will be tried as an adult in the killing of his grandmother has been postponed.
Woman allegedly writes unauthorized checks to herself; exceeds $100K
- A Marshall County woman appeared in court on Friday after allegedly obtaining property by false pretenses.
Attorney Gen. to appoint DA to review Ardmore HS hazing incident
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- The Oklhaoma Attorney General is looking for a new prosecutor to take over the Ardmore high schoo hazing case.
Madill asks voters to pass $10 million school bond
- MADILL, OK - Madill Public Schools wants the voters to approve a plan to borrow over 10 million dollars. News 12 spoke with the superintendent, who tells us what exactly that bond would provide for the district.
Man receives forgiveness after 40 years
- DENISON, TX -- Two men who have never met each other - separated by over 1,200 miles - have had a profound impact on each others lives.
Ardmore Police seek public's help identifying theft suspect
- ARDMORE, OK - Police need your help identifying a man they say stole a woman's purse from her workplace and then used her credit cards at a local grocery store.
Area farmers lose thousands of dollars from bankrupt company
- Some area farmers just found out they are losing thousands of dollars on last years harvest.
Calera Police express concern over driver inattention on highway
- CALERA, OK -- The intersection where a four car pile up happened has been the site of several major accidents in the past.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com