Farmer's Market coming soon to Sherman
47 mins ago
- SHERMAN,Texas -- Downtown Sherman will soon be home to a new Farmer's Market.
Cool, rainy summer means abundance of skunks across Texoma
35 mins ago
- TEXOMA -- Oklahoma and Texas wildlife experts said animal survival rates are better than years past, and you can thank mother nature for it.
Paris City Council and PEDC discuss forensic investigation at joint meeting
- PARIS, TX-- After months of waiting, the PEDC and the city council held a joint meeting Monday night, to discuss the final report on the PEDC's forensic investigation. We spoke with council members and the PEDC chair -- who says they're ready to put this behind them, and move forward.
Grayson Commissioners budget for a dozen new jail and patrol officer positions
SHERMAN, Texas -- Grayson County Sheriff Keith Gary thanked commissioners on Monday as the court finalized the County's budget for the next fiscal year. The new budget designating funds to hire eight new jailers and four new patrol deputies for the sheriff's office.
Ada woman arrested for alleged assault
- ADA, Okla. -- Ada police allege an officer was assaulted Sunday while investigating a domestic dispute.
Grayson County tax rate remains unchanged
- Grayson County residents getting some much welcomed news -- their tax rate will not change this year.
Suspect charged in beating death of Quinton man
- McALESTER, Okla. -- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says a McAlester man has been charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of a Quinton man.
Cash brought to school by Sherman student leads to drug bust at home
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Grayson County prosecutors say a sixth grade girl came to Dillingam Intermediate School in Sherman this past April with $1,700 in cash -- in $10 and $20 bills -- and the money trail led to a drug arrest.
Driver arrested in Paris hit and run accident
- PARIS, Texas-- A Paris man was arrested after allegedly leaving the scene of an injury accident over the weekend.
Oklahoma residents react to NTTA old toll bills
- DURANT, Okla. -- Hundreds of Oklahoma drivers are just now getting bills for charges they racked up on Texas tollways years ago. Some Texomans tell us they have received a bill for more than $200 dollars for charges that are about two years old.
Calera man arrested on solicitation charges
- CALERA, Okla. -- U.S. Marshalls have arrested a Calera man after an investigation revealed he was sexting two young girls. He faces formal arraignment Tuesday.
Ardmore parents arrested for alleged child neglect
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Two Ardmore parents were arrested Friday for alleged child neglect.
Adrian Peterson accused of abusing another son while disciplining him
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas -- Native east Texan and Vikings running back, Adrian Peterson, is now accused of injuring another son while disciplining him.
Defendant pleads no contest in Bryan County fatality accident
DURANT, Okla. -- Joshua Ray, 35, pleaded no contest to first degree manslaughter charges at his arraignment Monday in Bryan County court.
Fannin Co. disputes bill for expert witness in Taunton Trial
- FANNIN CO., Texas -- County Judge Spanky Carter says he'll be disputing three bills the County has received from an expert witness who evaluated convicted murdered Thomas Taunton, as the County never signed the contract with the forensic psychiatrist.
Local Sports Headlines
Bond Excelling for the Undefeated Tigers
- The ECU Tigers are 2-0 for the first time since 1984, and a big reason for that is Madill product Spencer Bond.
Oklahoma freshman RB Perine ready for bigger role
- Oklahoma running back Samaje Perine finds himself in a featured role as a true freshman.
Bond Earns Athlete of the Week Honors after Performance against SAU
- After a standout performance over the weekend, East Central University football junior Spencer Bond has earned his first honors of the season. The Madill, Okla., native has been namednamed the Great American Conference Offensive Player of the Week for Sept. 15 and The Oklahoman State College Football Player of the Week.
Oklahoma Prep Football Poll
- The Associated Press' Oklahoma high school football poll with first place votes in parentheses, records, points and ranking in last week's poll, records through September 15. Points for classes A through 6A based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 scoring. Points for classes B and C based on 5-4-3-2-1 scoring.
Texas man in critical condition after falling from AT&T Stadium stands
- DALLAS -- Authorities say a man is in critical condition after falling more than 12 feet from the stands into a field-level suite during the Texas-UCLA college football game.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com