Families celebrate 4th of July in Dension
Posted: 10:58 PM
- DENISON, TEXAS--Two hundred and thirty nine years ago, 13 colonies adopted the Declaration of Independence, and American hasn't stop celebrating since.
Highport Marina changes Fourth of July plans
- POTTSBORO, TX- The Fourth of July is usually a great time to spend the day at the lake but all the recent rain has made people have a change of plans.
Turner Falls reopens for Fourth of July weekend
- "I like the swing. You grab yourself like this and you throw yourself and you land in the water," Alnya Alcantara said.
Lake Murray fireworks show affected by rain
Updated: 6:41 PM
- "We didn't come to the lake to be dry so if it rains a little bit that's fine," said David Hanna, a visitor at Lake Murray.
Denison Music on Main changes venue
- DENISON, TEXAS--Rain has caused the Denison Music on Main to move venues.
Ground search called off for missing woman
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- The ground search for a Lamar County woman missing since Monday has been called off.
Witness recalls Bryan County high speed chase
- CALERA, Okla, -- An eyewitness to a high speed police chase says it ends in a head on collision on Highway 75.
Two arrested in Choctaw County drug bust
- HUGO, Okla. -- A lengthy drug investigation lands a man and woman behind bars in Choctaw County.
Bryan County man steals trade secrets, ends up in prison
- DURANT, Okla. -- A Bryan County man was sentenced this week for stealing from his employer in 2014.
Sherman starts 4th of July celebrations
- SHERMAN, TX- The 4th of July may be a few days away but Sherman is already celebrating.
Police seek mugger who robbed couple outside Denison watering hole
- DENISON, Texas -- Police are looking for a man who held up two people on Sunday in the parking lot of a local bar.
Man arrested for DWI taken to hospital, released
- PARIS, Texas -- Police say a man arrested for drunkenly crashing into a truck was taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon, but not for crash injuries.
Mother speaks out against cyber bully
- SHERMAN, TEXAS--One Sherman mother is out to protect her son from a bully not at school but behind the keyboard, and she's fighting back by speaking out and trying to expose the person she say has made threats not only to her son, but others.
Bryan County fares well in state crime report
- An annual report has been released on Oklahoma crime rates that suggests that overall crime is going down in the state, but some citizens don't see it that way.
Hugo child molester suspect appears in court for preliminary hearing conference
- HUGO, Okla. -- A Hugo man a charged with lewd molestation was in court today for a preliminary hearing conference.
State Representative, community fight to keep Ten Commandments Monument
- "We are fleeing from any kind of what we consider our principals that this country was built on," State Representative Pat Ownbey said.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com