Gainesville PD still investigating fatality accident
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- Police are investigating a fatal accident that killed a man earlier this month.
Minimum security escapee recaptured in Durant
- DURANT, Okla. -- According to Bryan County Emergency Management, Durant Police apprehended Edward Stair on Monday on the west side of town.
Sherman man's murder trial moved to January
- SHERMAN, Texas -- The trial for a man accused of murdering his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter has been pushed back.
UPDATE: Search continues in Bryan Co. for escaped murder suspect
- BRYAN COUNTY, Okla. -- Authorities are searching for a man charged with murder who escaped from the Bryan County Jail around 1:15 p.m. Saturday.
Send us your Halloween Photos
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Send us your photos of your favorite Halloween decorations, or your favorite Trick or Treaters.
Slain Duncan family laid to rest
- DUNCAN, Okla. A funeral was held Sunday to pay final respects to three members of the Hruby family who were allegedly killed by their own son and brother.
Crash involving Sanger ISD bus under investigation
- SADLER, Texas -- Texas Highway Patrol troopers are investigating after a camaro crashed into a Sanger ISD bus carrying 25 students Saturday morning.
Dallas officials say 120 still on Ebola monitoring
- DALLAS -- Texas health officials say 120 people are still being monitored for possible infection with Ebola because they may have had contact with one of the three people who got the disease in Dallas.
Ada man arrested for child neglect
- ADA, Okla. -- A man is facing a charge of child neglect in the death of a 2-year-old boy on Saturday.
Early voting in Texas: What you need to know
- TEXAS -- Early voting in Texas kicks off Monday and News 12 has what you need to know about voting in Grayson, Fannin and Cooke Counties, as well as information about voter ID.
Whitesboro hosts 49th annual Peanut Festival
- WHITESBORO, TX - Thousands of people visited Whitesboro Saturday for the 49th annual Peanut Festival.
Volleyball tournament honors N.C.T.C. crash victims
- LINDSAY, TX - "Angels in the Infield" volleyball tournament honors North Central Texas College crash victims.
More mosquitoes test positive for West Nile in Grayson County
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- More mosquitoes have tested positive for the West Nile Virus in Grayson County.
Concern over Ebola & Enterovirus could cause more traffic at medical offices this flu season
- SHERMAN, TX -- Ebola, Enterovirus and Influenza all share common symptoms that is one reason local doctors are preparing for more foot traffic this flu season.
Justices balk at last-minute voting changes
- WASHINGTON (AP) - Texas has gotten the go-ahead from the Supreme Court to use its strict voter ID law in the November election.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com