Witness recalls Bryan County high speed chase
- CALERA, Okla, -- An eyewitness to a high speed police chase says it ends in a head on collision on Highway 75.
Two arrested in Choctaw County drug bust
- HUGO, Okla. -- A lengthy drug investigation lands a man and woman behind bars in Choctaw County.
Bryan County man steals trade secrets, ends up in prison
- DURANT, Okla. -- A Bryan County man was sentenced this week for stealing from his employer in 2014.
Sherman starts 4th of July celebrations
- SHERMAN, TX- The 4th of July may be a few days away but Sherman is already celebrating.
Police seek mugger who robbed couple outside Denison watering hole
- DENISON, Texas -- Police are looking for a man who held up two people on Sunday in the parking lot of a local bar.
Man arrested for DWI taken to hospital, released
- PARIS, Texas -- Police say a man arrested for drunkenly crashing into a truck was taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon, but not for crash injuries.
Mother speaks out against cyber bully
- SHERMAN, TEXAS--One Sherman mother is out to protect her son from a bully not at school but behind the keyboard, and she's fighting back by speaking out and trying to expose the person she say has made threats not only to her son, but others.
Bryan County fares well in state crime report
- An annual report has been released on Oklahoma crime rates that suggests that overall crime is going down in the state, but some citizens don't see it that way.
Hugo child molester suspect appears in court for preliminary hearing conference
- HUGO, Okla. -- A Hugo man a charged with lewd molestation was in court today for a preliminary hearing conference.
State Representative, community fight to keep Ten Commandments Monument
- "We are fleeing from any kind of what we consider our principals that this country was built on," State Representative Pat Ownbey said.
New Okla. law helps keep guns from the mentally ill
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Gun owner Billy Black said, "There's a lot of individuals that don't need guns." It's a statement with which Oklahoma lawmakers agreed.
Sherman woman shot, killed; suspect in custody
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Sherman Police public information officer Stephen Dean said the department is investigating a homicide.
Crews continue search for missing woman
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- Crews say they're continuing the search for a Lamar County woman who went missing two days ago after she crashed her car near a cornfield.
Pushmataha County commissioner indicted on three felony charges
- ANTLERS, Okla. -- Pushmataha County Commissioner Jerry Duncan has been bound over for trial on two counts of presenting fraudulent claims, and one count of embezzlement by a county officer.
Lake Texoma spillway drying out
- DENISON, Texas -- Lake Texoma has officially stopped going over the spillway.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com