Man arrested on warrant charging him with sexual assault of a child
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man wanted for sexually assaulting a minor back in 2000 was arrested Thursday afternoon.
Group agrees to register more Oklahomans to vote
- State officials and voting rights advocates have agreed to provide more voter registration access to Oklahomans to stave off a potential lawsuit over the state's compliance with federal voting laws.
Sherman dentist practicing Dentistry with a Heart
- SHERMAN, Texas -- People lined up early Friday morning for the opportunity to receive free dental care.
Pottsboro woman arrested for DWI
- DENISON, Texas -- A Pottsboro woman was arrested Friday morning after plowing her vehicle into a utility pole.
Fire destroys Texoma home
- BELLS, Texas -- Fire has left a Texoma family homeless.
OSBI joins in search for missing Antlers woman
- ANTLERS, Okla. -- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is assisting Antlers Police in the search for an Antlers woman
Gainesville man behind bars for injuring child
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- A Gainesville man is behind bars Thursday after officials say he severely injured a child
Project could mean big rewards for Fannin County
- FANNIN COUNTY, Texas -- A billion dollar project may soon be coming to Fannin County.
Cattle found after apparent theft in Trenton
- TRENTON, Texas -- A family is relieved Thursday because after thousands of dollars worth of cattle were stolen from their ranch, they got their cows back.
Salita's restaurant credit card system hacked
- DURANT, Okla. -- A staple of Bryan County -- Salita's -- has been hit by hardship for a second time. Their owner died last month, and now hundreds of customers may have had their credit card information stolen if they dined there between July 1 and July 27.
City of Bells issues boil order
- BELLS, Texas -- Due to a water leak on Broadway Street that has affected all residents using water provided by the City of Bells, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has required the system to notify all customers to boil their water prior to consumption.
FBI investigating school embezzlement case
- SWINK, Okla. -- The FBI is now investigating two Swink, Oklahoma Public School secretaries who've been accused of embezzling thousands of dollars from the school district.
Family kitten contracts rabies, woman shares importance of vaccinations
- ADA, Okla. -- A local woman and her family are now paying thousands of dollars for rabies shots after her new kitten contracted rabies.
Recycling, metal purchasing company headed to Reno
- RENO, Texas -- The Reno City council has approved a variance to bring Recyclers Depot and Pickers Self-Service Auto Parts to town.
Vehicle registration fees to remain the same
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- Lamar County's auto registration fee will remain the same for residents next year.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com