Bryan County veteran reunites with brother
Posted: 6:33 PM
- CALERA,OK---Two brothers are reunited after being apart for many years.
Veteran receives a free home in Van Alstyne
Posted: 6:30 PM
- VAN ALSTYNE, TX - A veteran received the keys to his new home in Van Alstyne today. The Military Warrior Support Foundation gave him and his wife the new house for free.
Durant school board to vote on approval of superintendent's resignation
Updated: 6:22 PM
- DURANT, OK -- The Durant ISD school board is set to vote Thursday night whether to approve Superintendent Jason Simeroth's resignation.
Man accused of sex crimes in Coal Co. enters plea
Posted: 6:13 PM
- COAL CO., OK -- A man accused of sex crimes in Coal County has entered his plea in court.
Oklahoma death toll due to flu rises to 53
Posted: 2:02 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma Department of Health says two more people have died from the flu during the past week, adding to the record number of influenza-related deaths in the state.
Oklahoma attorney facing several felony charges
Posted: 1:20 PM
- OKLAHOMA CO., OK -- An Oklahoma attorney is facing several felony and misdemeanor counts for bringing contraband into the county jail and offering to engage in an act of lewdness with a female inmate.
Oklahoma teenager sentenced to life in prison for stabbing death
Posted: 1:12 PM
- DUNCAN, OK -- A judge in Oklahoma has sentenced a teenager to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of a 14-year-old girl.
New bills aim to improve veteran's rights for those honorably discharged
Updated: 7:10 PM
- ARDMORE, OK -- Ardmore State Senator Frank Simpson is pushing fellow legislators to do more for his fellow Oklahoma veterans.
Gainesville police searching for suspect in drive-by shooting
Posted: 9:38 AM
- GAINESVILLE, TX -- Gainesville police are searching for who may be responsible for a drive-by shooting early Wednesday afternoon.
Durant police investigating after man killed by train
- DURANT, OK -- Durant police say a 20-year old man was killed after he was hit by a train Sunday morning.
Names released in fatal Carter County accident
- CARTER CO., OK -- The names of the two people killed in a Carter County accident Tuesday afternoon have been released.
Man flown to to hospital after an accident in Howe
- HOWE, TX -- Driver inattention may be to blame for an accident near Howe Wednesday.
Plane makes emergency landing in Greenville
Posted: 9:45 AM
- GREENVILLE, TX -- A plane has reportedly made an emergency landing in Greenville.
Texas school districts need waivers for bad weather days
- TEXAS - After this winter's ice storms, Texas school districts have missed more school days than they can make up during the remainder of the school year.
Popular country music couple may be moving from Tishomingo
- TISHOMINGO, OK -- A popular country music couple, who have called Tishomingo home, may be moving.
Local Sports Headlines
H.S. Basketball Scores - Thursday, March 6, 2014
Posted: 11:50 PM
- Here are the high school basketball scores for Thursday, March 6, 2014.
Storm Men Fall in GAC Tourney Opener
Posted: 11:44 PM
- Urald King and Taylor Smaller each posted 16 points, but Southeastern was unable Arkansas Tech's advantage on the offensive glass in a 63-58 loss in the Great American Conference Tournament on Thursday night in Bartlesville, Okla.
Fielder stays hot; Rangers beat Padres 8-4
Posted: 11:42 PM
- PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) - Prince Fielder kept up his hot spring training start by lining an RBI single in a two-run first innign and then doubling in the Texas Rangers' 8-4 victory over the San Diego Padres on Thursday.
Clark leads OU past West Virginia
- Cameron Clark had 19 points and 10 rebounds in his final home game to help No. 23 Oklahoma defeat West Virginia 72-62 on Wednesday night.
Taylor leads Texas over TCU 66-54
- Isaiah Taylor scored 21 points and Texas beat TCU66-54 Wednesday night, pushing the Horned Frogs closer to becoming just the third team in the history of the Big 12 to go winless in the regular season in conference play.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com