DOJ sues Southeastern alleging gender discrimination
7 mins ago
- The U.S. Department of Justice is suing Southeastern Oklahoma State University, alleging the school in Durant discriminated against a transgender professor and then fired her after she complained.
Disgruntled tenant could face criminal charges after spray painting apartment
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A disgruntled tenant is sending a loud and clear message to his apartment complex, but we're learning from police, he could now face criminal charges.
Man wanted on 9 warrants arrested after year-long search
- DEPORT, Texas -- A Lamar County man wanted on multiple felonies for nearly a year now has been caught after law enforcement received a tip he was staying at a home in Deport.
Ada police issue Silver Alert
- ADA, Okla. -- The Ada Police Department has issued a Silver Alert.
Boots N Bands concert series to kick off in Sherman
Updated: 9:50 AM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A new concert series will kick off in Sherman this Friday.
Man injures cop while evading arrest
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man wanted for failing to appear in court on drug charges is now facing new charges after fleeing police and injuring an officer's finger during the struggle.
Semi rollover sends driver to hospital, knocks out power for hours
- PARIS, Texas -- A semi accident in Arthur City knocked out power to parts of Lamar County yesterday afternoon and left the driver in the hospital.
Rollover accident slows Bryan County traffic
- Traffic was moving slowly Tuesday on SH 78 in Bryan County after an 18 wheeler carrying a load of dirt overturned.
Ardmore man kicks 240 pounds, still going
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- The journey of losing weight, especially hundreds of pounds, can be tough -- but it can be done. An Ardmore man is proving just that.
Gunter family asking community to donate local park in honor of family member
- GUNTER, TX- A Gunter family is honoring their loved one who died following a car crash two weeks ago by giving to their community in her honor.
Jefferson Co Rural Water Customers in Wilson will see interruption in water service April 1st
Updated: 9:51 AM
- WILSON, Okla. -- According to the Jefferson County Rural Water District 1, customers in the Santa Fe and Mohawk area around Wilson will be without water while crews perform scheduled maintenance.
Investigation continues in Wynnewood zoo fire
- WYNNEWOOD, Okla. -- the Garvin County Sheriff says he's interviewed several possible suspects in the arson at the GW Zoo, including a former employee.
Oklahoma educators rally at state capitol
- Thousands of parents, teachers and students gathered Monday at the Oklahoma state capitol for an educational rally.
Gordonville plane crash pilot still in hospital
- GORDONVILLE, Texas -- Investigators have released the identity of the pilot and three passengers involved in Sunday's plane crash in Gordonville.
Sketch generates influx of leads
- LAMAR CO., Texas -- Lamar County Sheriff's Investigators say they've received an influx of tips over the weekend after they released a sketch of the man who shot a Powderly woman in a home invasion a week ago.
Local Sports Headlines
Oklahoma State AD: Ford will remain hoops coach
- STILLWATER, Okla. - Oklahoma State athletic director Mike Holder said in a statement Tuesday that Travis Ford will remain Oklahoma State's head basketball coach, despite reports and rumors saying Ford's job is in jeopardy.
Dallas Christian Takes Two from ‘Roo Baseball
- SHERMAN, Texas – The Austin College baseball team fell in both halves of its non-conference doubleheader against visiting Dallas Christian College on Tuesday, falling 3-1 in game two before a rally by DCC led to a 6-5 loss in game two.
Fujikawa fails to get any outs as Rangers lose to Cubs 15-10
- Kyuji Fujikawa failed to retire any of the five batters he faced in an eight-run ninth inning as a Texas Rangers' split squad lost to the Chicago Cubs 15-10 Tuesday.
ECU Baseball Gets Shutout Win at St. Gregory's
- The East Central University baseball team earned a 9-0 shutout win at St. Gregory's in non-conference action.
SE Swept in Midweek Twinbill at UAFS
- Southeastern saw its three-game winning streak comt to an end with a pair of losses in a midweek twinbill at Arkansas-Ft. Smith, dropping the opener 8-4 before falling in the nightcap 17-10 in Ft. Smith, Ark. on Tuesday afternoon.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com