Former Bryan County Investigator's video goes viral
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- Last Wednesday, Sgt. Chuck Wells of the Benton County Sheriff's office in Arkansas made a Youtube video that's now gone viral.
Whitesboro tire dump owner faces charges
- WHITESBORO, Texas -- The owner of a huge tire dump was in court on Friday.
Ada receives $1.75 million grant to fund airport projects
- The City of Ada will use the $1.75 federal grant to help pay for two projects at the Ada Municipal Airport.
Okla. Senator proposes healthcare conscience rights
- WASHINGTON -- Oklahoma Senator James Lankford, R-Okla., is trying to protect the religious beliefs of health care recipients and distributors with the introduction of a bill on Capitol Hill.
Oklahoma court stops 3 pending executions after drug glitch
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma's highest criminal court has agreed to halt three upcoming executions after the state's prison system received the wrong drug for a lethal injection this week.
Child abuse investigation into Durant daycare handed over to DA
- DURANT, Okla. - The investigation into a daycare accused of child abuse has been turned over to the Bryan County District Attorney's Office.
Trial date set for former Bonham youth pastor accused of sexual assault
- BONHAM, TX - New trial dates have been set for a former Bonham youth pastor accused of sexual assault.
Gravel hauler overturns in Denison
- DENISON, TX - A semi hauling gravel overturned in Denison around 8:30 this morning.
New student conduct policy released for Bearcat Stadium
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Sherman Independent School District released a new policy regarding conduct at Bearcat Stadium and it caused an uproar among fans.
Longtime Whitesboro business gets state award
- WHITESBORO, Texas -- State Representative Larry Phillips presented the owners of Lovejoy's on Main with the Texas Treasure Business Award.
PJC announces partnership with customer service provider
- PARIS, Texas -- Paris Junior College has has announced a new partnership with a local customer service provider.
Sherman plans for business growth
- Sherman officials are preparing for more and more people to migrate north from the Dallas suburbs.
Thefts from Georgetown Cemetery leaves families grasping for answers
- 'I would like to put pretty things on my baby's grave, but I can't because people like you keep stealing off of the grave.'
Colbert man arrested for domestic violence
- COLBERT, Okla. -- Larry Wayne Johnson, 49, of Colbert was arrested Wednesday by Bryan County Sheriff's deputies last night at his home on Eastman Road after deputies responded to a domestic assault call.
Man enters not guilty plea in fatal shooting of his girlfriend
- SHERMAN, Texas -- The man accuse of killing his girlfriend and taking her to a local gas station was back in court on Thursday.
Local Sports Headlines
ECU Football Earns 42-30 Win Over Northwestern
- ADA - The East Central University football team won its fourth-straight game, with a 42-30 decision over Northwestern Oklahoma State.
Russell, Linwood lead No. 5 Baylor past Texas Tech 63-35
- Seth Russell passed for 286 yards and four touchdowns and ran for two more scores while Shock Linwood rushed for a career-high 221 yards and two touchdowns as No. 5 Baylor began its pursuit of a third consecutive Big 12 championship with a 63-35 win over Texas Tech on Saturday.
Grogan lifts No. 20 Oklahoma State past Kansas State, 36-34
- Ben Grogan made a 37-yard field goal with 32 seconds remaining to lift No. 20 Oklahoma State past Kansas State, 36-34 on Saturday.
Defense Powers SE to Homecoming Shutout
- Southeastern's defense shone on Homecoming by holding Southwestern Oklahoma State to 177 total yards and picking up the win by the non-traditional score of 8-0 on Saturday afternoon at Paul Laird Field.
Second Half Turnovers Prove Costly for ’Roo Football
- The Austin College football team had two critical third quarter turnovers, and visiting Southwestern University took advantage en route to handing the ‘Roos a 35-28 loss on Saturday afternoon at Jerry E. Apple Stadium. The ‘Roos are now 3-2 overall this season with the defeat.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com