Police: Alcohol suspected in Paris major accident
- PARIS, Texas -- Paris Police say alcohol is suspected in a crash that left a man seriously injured after he swerved into the path of a semi-truck Thursday night.
Cooke Co. residents and judge call for closer polling location in Pilot Point ISD bond election
- People in one Texoma county say they're concerned they won't have a voice in an upcoming school bond election. They say they don't have a polling place nearby or in their county to cast their ballots.
Former Okla. town mayor's house burns under suspicious circumstances
- GENE AUTRY, Okla. -- The former mayor's mobile home burned down early Thursday morning.
Okla. Governor celebrates new Durant businesses
- DURANT, Okla. -- Gov. Mary Fallin made a stop Friday to welcome a new company -- and new jobs -- to the city.
Pot plants, meth seized in Johnston County bust
- Dozens of marijuana plants and more than 60 grams of meth were seized on Debra Drive in Butcher Pen Wednesday.
Pontotoc County oil tank fire started by lightning strike
- ADA, Okla. -- A fire in Pontotoc County started Friday after lightning struck a tank battery.
Wedding ring found in rubble after Howe tornado
- HOWE, Texas -- As residents continue to sort through the rubble, volunteers are finding items tornado victims feared could be lost forever.
Texoma Road Closures
- TEXOMA -- Road Closures
Howe storm relief T-shirts to help tornado victims
- HOWE, Texas -- One Howe native is wasting no time raising money for his neighbors who were hit hard by the storm.
Johnston County hit hard by Tuesday's storms
- JOHNSTON COUNTY, Okla., --- Another hard hit area from Tuesday's storms was Johnston County, where National Weather Service crews are still determining what exactly caused the damage.
National Weather Service says tornado hit Pontotoc County
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, Okla. -- The National Weather Service confirmed an EF-1 tornado hit north of Byng on Tuesday night.
'You see how much they care:' Bells residents rally to conquer storm damage
- BELLS, Texas -- People were out lending a helping hand on Thursday to their neighbors.
Volunteers help clean up storm damage
- The National Weather Service was in Davis on Thursday looking at the damage.
They say it was caused by 80 mile per hour straight line winds, with gusts even higher.
Storm cleanup in full swing in Texas, Oklahoma
- TEXOMA -- Cleanup from Tuesday's storm damage continues Thursday on both sides of the Red River.
Fire burns in hay-filled barn
- VANOSS, Okla. -- A barn filled with about 500 large hay bales was burning Thursday.
Local Sports Headlines
Desmond, Lewis lead Rangers over Angels 4-2 in series opener
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Ian Desmond continued his batting surge with two hits, including the go-ahead double in a three-run sixth inning, and the Texas Rangers beat the Los Angeles Angels 4-2 on Friday night.
Faksa has goal and assist, Stars beat Blues 2-1 in Game 1
- DALLAS (AP) - Radek Faksa scored the tiebreaking goal on a rebound with 4:44 to play and had an assist on the other Dallas goal to help the Stars open the second round of the Western Conference playoffs with a 2-1 victiry over the St. Louis Blues on Friday night.
Giants take receiver Sterling Shepard of Oklahoma
- EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - The New York Giants have taken Oklahoma wide receiver Sterling Shepard in the second round of the NFL draft.
Cowboys take Notre Dame LB Smith, who likely sits out 2016
- IRVING, Texas (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys have taken Notre Dame linebacker Jaylon Smith with the 34th overall pick in the second round of the NFL draft.
Browns stay at No. 32 and select Oklahoma State's Ogbah
- BEREA, Ohio (AP) - After considering another trade, the Cleveland Browns selected Oklahoma State defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah with the No. 32 overall pick in the NFL draft.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com