Bonham statue rededicated
1 mins ago
- BONHAM, Texas -- A statue that's stood at the center of the town square since 1938, now looks like new, thanks to a several month makeover.
Man arrested after allegedly threatening two people with a gun
- An Ardmore man was arrested yesterday after police say he held a woman at gunpoint and robbed her.
U.S. 75 construction could snarl traffic between Melissa and McKinney
- COLLIN COUNTY, Texas -- Weather permitting, the Texas Department of Public Safety is performing two traffic switches beginning Friday on U.S. Highway 75 between Bloomdale Road and Telephone Road in McKinney and Melissa.
Carter Co. pedestrian hit by car north of Ardmore
Posted: 11:28 AM
- CARTER COUNTY, OK - A man is in serious condition after getting hit by a car just north of Ardmore in Carter County.
Tushka Girl Gets Double Lung Transplant
- Tushka, OK -- A month ago we told you about a 13 year old Tushka girl battling a life-threatening disease.
Two single-vehicle wrecks in Denison injure drivers
Updated: 7:11 AM
- DENISON, Texas -- Two separate single-vehicle accidents occurred in Denison Thursday morning, injuring two lone male drivers.
Cost for Thomas Taunton trial over $270,000 for Fannin Co. taxpayers
Updated: 9:52 AM
- FANNIN COUNTY, TX -- In August, Thomas Taunton was convicted of triple murder, but it was the bill for that trial that caused some heated debate between Fannin County Commissioners and the District Attorney's Office.
Texas Senator proposes new gun law
- Sherman, Texas -- If West Texas state Senator Charles Perry gets his way, the minimum caliber gun needed in a concealed handgun license course would decrease from a .32 caliber to a .22 caliber.
Gainesville to hold public meeting over safety of I-35 Frontage Roads
- GAINESVILLE, TX - City officials are asking for public input about a proposed change to interstate service roads in the city.
Car chase near Bennington leads to duo's arrest
- BENNINGTON, Okla. -- Two men accused of leading Bennington Police on a high speed chase in a stolen truck on Thursday morning are behind bars.
Wilson man in serious condition after getting hit by a car north of Ardmore
- A man is in serious condition after getting hit by a car just north of Ardmore in Carter County.
Panda Power shows off state-of-the-art powerplant
- SHERMAN, Texas -- What started as a dirt field and plans on paper Is now the most high tech power plant in the state of Texas.
Help needed with Thanksgiving meals for less fortunate
- PARIS, TX -- Christians in Action is preparing for its annual Thanksgiving meal for the less fortunate in Paris and they need your help.
Phone scams reported in Lamar Co.
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- The sheriff's office is warning residents about several phone scams reported in Lamar County.
Texas law enforcement search aids Colorado case
- COOKE COUNTY, Texas -- Texas Rangers and Department of Public Safety investigators are searching an area by Lake Kiowa in connection with a missing persons case from Colorado.
Caught on Camera: Officials share advice after recent car burglaries
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Sunday, a Sherman woman's vehicles were broken into and her belongings were stolen. Surveillance cameras captured the crime, but the suspects are still at large. Now, police say there's one easy thing you can do that will go a long way in protecting your car from thieves.
Local Sports Headlines
Rangers sign 3 players to minor league deals
- The Texas Rangers have signed catcher Chris Gimenez and right-hander David Martinez to minor league contracts with invitations to major league spring training.
’Roo Football has 13 Named All-SCAC
- The Austin College football team had 13 members selected as All-Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference performers, the league office has announced. Nine ‘Roos earned first team honors, while four were named honorable mention.
SOSU Golf Adds Foster at Early Signing
- Southeastern men's golf coach Don Hudson has announced the signing of Hayden Foster for the 2015-16 season.
Cowboys entity sues money personality Bennett
- A Dallas Cowboys entity has sued financial personality Dawn Bennett for more than $1 million alleging she's behind on lease payments for a suite at AT&T Stadium.
SOSU Women Add Three at Early Signing
- Southeastern women's basketball coach Darin Grover has announced the signing of three new additions to the 2015-16 roster during the early signing period in November.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com