TXDOT prepares for latest winter blast
Updated: 7:11 AM
- PARIS, Texas -- The Texas Department of Transportation is asking Paris area residents to stay off the roads tonight and tomorrow morning if you can due to sleet and snow.
Sleet, snow causes hazardous road conditions in Oklahoma
Updated: 7:11 AM
- UPDATE ROAD CONDITIONS: 10:30 P.M.
Ardmore is seeing a lot of snow and roads in the area are completely snow packed.
ER doctors and nurses treat more ice-related injuries
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- These icy conditions are not only dangerous for drivers, they can be dangerous for those who even step outside their door.
OHP to amp up manpower for winter weather event
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK -- In Bryan County slick roads have prompted OHP to prepare a little differently for this winter weather event.
Paris man found dead in grain silo
- KANAWHA, Texas -- Investigators in Red River Co. recovered the body today of a Paris man killed in a farming accident.
Paris man arrested after selling car before pay-off
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man was arrested for allegedly selling a car to another man before he paid it off.
Southern Oklahoma gearing up for A2A Marathon
Updated: 7:13 AM
- KXII is once again a proud sponsor of the Arbuckles to Ardmore marathon.
Police: Weather and speed big factors in Melissa chain reaction wreck
- MELISSA, Texas -- Capt. Kyle Babcock with Melissa Police says they believe the 15 vehicle accident involving two tractor-trailer rigs.was not just one big accident, but four or five separate accidents.
Family of Sherman murder victim has harsh words for suspect
- SHERMAN, Texas -- We're learning more about what happened in the moments leading up to a fatal shooting in Sherman over the weekend, and family of the victim is speaking out for the first time.
Proposed ammo ban has gun enthusiasts speaking out
Updated: 9:52 AM
- TEXOMA-- A proposed ammunition ban from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has local gun owners rushing to nearby sporting goods stores.
Atoka Police intercept stolen truck thanks to social media
- ATOKA, Okla. -- A recent social media post proved the power and magnitude of technology when it helped solve a cross-state crime just hours after it occurred.
Boat catches fire at Highport Marina
- POTTSBORO, Texas -- A boat caught fire at Highport Marina at 4 p.m. Friday and burned for over an hour.
Oklahoma Election Results
- Oklahoma Election Results
Fire displaces Healdton family
- HEALDTON, Okla. One family has been displaced Tuesday after a lit candle sparked a fire in their home, but they say they consider themselves lucky.
First responders prepare for more winter weather
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- With more ice expected Wednesday into Thursday, first responders and law enforcement are asking you to stay off the roads, but they're also preparing for those who don't and find themselves in emergency situations.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com