Bryan County burglary suspect behind bars
Updated: 12:42 PM
- MEAD, OK -- A man wanted in connection with a string of burglaries in Bryan County is behind bars. News 12 was there as the sheriff's office conducted a search of the property where he was staying.
County focused on fixing worn down roads
Posted: 10:13 AM
- BRYAN COUNTY,OK -- Residents won't have to suffer much longer on county roads after road repairs wrap up with help from county commissioners.
Denison teen spends summer working to give back to community
- DENISON, TX -- While most teens are spending their summer hanging out with friends, doing activities, or just enjoying their vacation, one Denison boy is putting his time to good use.
Hugo man hauls in record catfish
- HUGO, OK -- A Hugo man brought in the largest catfish one Texoma lake has ever recorded and he did it with his bare hands.
Paris home repairable after early morning fire
- PARIS, TX-- Officials are investigating an early morning house fire in Paris.
Lamar County Grand Jury Indictments from July 21, 2014
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX -- Lamar County Grand Jury indictments from July 21, 2014.
Man beaten and robbed at Ada motel
Updated: 9:41 AM
- ADA,OK-- Ada police say they're close to identifying the suspects who beat and robbed a man at a motel over the weekend.
Sherman City Council votes to move forward with proposed property tax increase
- SHERMAN, TX -- A majority of Sherman's City Council voted to move forward with a proposed property tax increase at Monday night's meeting.
Campers at Grayson College meet new 4-legged officer
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- Campers at Grayson College got to meet a four-legged officer Tuesday.
Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
- WASHINGTON (AP) - A federal appeals court has delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law, potentially derailing billions of dollars in subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who bought policies.
Former Savoy Athletic Booster Club Treasurer accused of stealing from organization
- SAVOY, TX -- The former treasurer of Savoy's Athletic Booster Club is accused of embezzling from the organization.
Bryan County homes burglarized while families are asleep
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK - Officials are reminding residents to lock their doors after multiple families homes are burglarized while they're asleep. News 12's Daniella Rivera spoke to officials and a family who says their home was invaded when they were at their most vulnerable.
Caddo man watches fellow soldier receive "Medal Of Honor"
- CADDO,OK -- 6 years after helping to save his fellow soldier, a Bryan County man watches his friend receive the Medal of Honor for his heroic deeds.
Paris couple shares their surprise roadside birth
- PARIS, TX -- A joke just two weeks before their baby was due was much less funny when the punchline became real.
Teenager facing arson, burglary, and assault charges after suspicious fire
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- We've learned the identity of the suspect taken into custody after a home invasion and suspicious fire Sunday. A teenager is now facing charges of arson, burglary, and assault of a public servant.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com