TxDOT warns of potential highway closure
Updated: 9:27 AM
- ARTHUR CITY, Texas -- TxDOT is keeping a close eye on Highway 271 between Hugo and Paris as flood waters creep closer to the road.
Duplex church and homes damaged in severe storms
Updated: 9:26 AM
- DUPLEX, Texas -- Debris scattered Fannin County after Monday afternoon's storms. Several homes were damaged along with a small church and cemetery in the town of Duplex.
Texoma Road Closures
Updated: 9:53 AM
- Road closures due to high water in Texoma.
Officials calculate Okla. storm damages from Monday's tornado
- A deadly tornado traveled up U.S. Highway 69 /75 leveling trees on Monday, destroying homes and cars and damaging businesses.
National Weather Service determines Monday's storm produced EF-0 tornado
Updated: 9:26 AM
- The National Weather Service sent meteorologists Grayson County on Tuesday to examine damage left behind from Monday's storms.
Ravia residents evacuated after natural gas leak found in train car
- RAVIA, Okla. -- A two block area was evacuated this evening after Johnston County officials discovered a railcar in Ravia was leaking a natural gas mixture into the air.
Heavy storms sweep across Soper, OK
- SOPER, Okla. -- Torrential storms swept through Soper, OK Monday night.
Cunningham suffers hefty storm damage
- CUNNINGHAM, Texas -- A community in Lamar County is cleaning up after a severe storm blew through the tiny town Monday night.
Ongoing Bryan County severe weather damage assessment
- Durant / Bryan County Emergency Management will be conducting an aerial damage assessment Tuesday afternoon of both the tornado damage from Monday and the ongoing flooding around the area.
Hugo boil advisory lifted
- The Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality has announced that follow-up water samples submitted by the city of Hugo indicate the water is now in compliance with drinking water standards, and the water is safe for human consumption. The boil advisory for Hugo has been lifted.
Ardmore citizens celebrate Memorial Day
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Dozens of residents attended the Memorial Day Ceremony Monday at the Ardmore Veterans Center.
One confirmed dead, property damaged by tornado in Blue
- BLUE, Okla. -- A woman was killed Monday and her manufactured home was destroyed by a tornado in Blue.
Lake Texoma continues to rise
- LAKE TEXOMA -- Water levels continue to rise at Lake Texoma, despite water flowing over the Spillway.
Monday's storm causes damage in area; high water rescues taking place
- Damage has been reported from all over Texoma due to Monday's storm.
Flooding around Broken Bow strands campers
- BROKEN BOW, Okla. -- There is massive flooding Monday afternoon in Broken Bow. Pictures from the Army Corps of Engineers show water that is up to the eaves of buildings.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com