Ardmore roadway to close for construction
Posted: 5:45 PM
- ARDMORE, OK -- A major Ardmore roadway will be shut down this week.
Man wanted in Knollwood liquor store robbery
- KNOLLWOOD, TX -- The Grayson County Sheriff's Office says it is looking for a man who robbed the Knollwood Liquor and Beer Store Saturday night.
2 charged in death of North Texas student, 17
Posted: 1:46 PM
- DALLAS (AP) - Police say two 16-year-old boys have been charged with first-degree murder in the death of their 17-year-old schoolmate in North Texas.
Federal health care enrollment deadline nears
Posted: 2:02 PM
- TULSA, Okla. (AP) - Health and insurance groups in Oklahoma are trying to reach out to uninsured residents as the deadline approaches for open enrollment in health care plans under the federal health care law.
US-based firm's workers on plane headed to meeting
Posted: 1:52 PM
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - An Austin-based technology company says its 20 employees on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a business meeting in China.
E-cigarettes: fresh air or smoke and mirrors?
Posted: 1:54 PM
- NEW YORK (AP) - On the edge of the SoHo neighborhood downtown, The Henley Vaporium is an intimate hipster hangout with overstuffed chairs, exposed brick, friendly counter help - but no booze.
Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
Posted: 1:59 PM
- LIMA, Peru (AP) - Peru's government says that once Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot completes his murder conviction in 2038, he'll be extradited to the U.S. to face trial on charges he extorted and defrauded the mother of a young American woman for whose disappearance he's the chief suspect.
New dashcam video released in pursuit and shootout that leads to Evan Ebel's death
- WISE COUNTY, TX -- The Colorado U.S. Attorney's Office has released dashcam video that captured a pursuit and shootout in Wise County that left a man wanted in two slayings dead.
WARNING the video may be disturbing to some viewers.
UPDATE: Missing Wise Co. man found
- WISE COUNTY, TX -- Bridgeport Police say they found a man who went missing Friday afternoon.
Ex-Choctaw Nation executive arraigned on federal charges
- MUSKOGEE, OK - A former Choctaw Nation executive has been arraigned on federal charges and accused of accepting extravagant gifts from vendors involved in the construction of the new casino from 2008-2010.
Sulphur child injured in accident near Davis
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK -- The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Sulpher child is in the hospital following a crash just north of Davis Saturday night.
Ladonia Boil order remains in effect
- LADONIA, TX -- Ladonia residents remain under a boil water order, but city officials say they expect it to be lifted early this week.
Legislation that aims to protect holiday traditions passes Oklahoma House
- OKLAHOMA CITY, OK -- An Oklahoma bill passed House last week that aims to protect holiday traditions.
Search continues for missing Malaysian aircraft
- KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) - Malaysia's transport minister says authorities are looking at footage of the two passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian Airlines jetliner with stolen passports, as they try to determine who they are.
State representative Pat Ownbey to run for re-election
- ARDMORE, OK -- Oklahoma state representative, Pat Ownbey, announced this afternoon that he plans to run for re-election this year.
Local Sports Headlines
Oklahoma State Tournament
- Pairings for the high school basketball state tournament in Oklahoma.
Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win
- Monta Ellis and Devin Harris scored 20 points apiece and the Dallas Mavericks extended Indiana's season-long losing streak to four games with a 105-94 victory against the Pacers on Sunday night.
Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110
- Jodie Meeks scored 24 of his career-high 42 points in the second half, and the Los Angeles Lakers beat Oklahoma City 114-110 on Sunday despite a triple-double by Thunder star Kevin Durant.
Austin College Baseball Drops Pair to No. 3 Trinity
- SHERMAN, Texas – The Austin College baseball team fell in both halves of its doubleheader against No. 3-ranked Trinity University on Sunday, falling 3-2 in extra innings in game one before dropping a 9-3 decision in game two. The ‘Roos are now 2-12 overall and 0-3 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play with the two defeats.
Big names join Stars' Modano for jersey ceremony
- Mike Modano's No. 9 has been retired by the Dallas Stars.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com