Woman allegedly writes unauthorized checks to herself; exceeds $100K
- A Marshall County woman appeared in court on Friday after allegedly obtaining property by false pretenses.
Schools let out early across Texoma
- SHERMAN, Texas--Over 40 schools were forced to close their doors early on Friday when the snow moved in.
US. 75 closes during snowy weather, accidents
- MELISSA, TX - U.S. Highway 75 southbound reopened nearly eight hours after a massive pile up that happened in Melissa this morning.
Winter Weather Closings & Delays
- We're updating weather closings and delays here. Refresh page often for updated information.
Attorney Gen. to appoint DA to review Ardmore HS hazing incident
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- The Oklhaoma Attorney General is looking for a new prosecutor to take over the Ardmore high schoo hazing case.
Madill asks voters to pass $10 million school bond
- MADILL, OK - Madill Public Schools wants the voters to approve a plan to borrow over 10 million dollars. News 12 spoke with the superintendent, who tells us what exactly that bond would provide for the district.
Sentencing brings closure to family of killed Coalgate woman
- COALGATE, Okla. -- An Enid man, charged with 1st degree manslaughter in a fatal Coal County car accident, has accepted a plea deal. The closure of the case is slowly, but surely, bringing peace to a grieving family.
Man receives forgiveness after 40 years
- DENISON, TX -- Two men who have never met each other - separated by over 1,200 miles - have had a profound impact on each others lives.
Ardmore Police seek public's help identifying theft suspect
- ARDMORE, OK - Police need your help identifying a man they say stole a woman's purse from her workplace and then used her credit cards at a local grocery store.
Area farmers lose thousands of dollars from bankrupt company
- Some area farmers just found out they are losing thousands of dollars on last years harvest.
Calera Police express concern over driver inattention on highway
- CALERA, OK -- The intersection where a four car pile up happened has been the site of several major accidents in the past.
Former Gunter Mayor Responds to Email Controversy
- GUNTER, TX- Gunter City Hall was filled with citizens February 26th many voicing their frustrations about how the city terminated Gunter Mayor Don Anderson.
One year later, Tom Bean Police call drug drop off box a success
- TOM BEAN, Texas -- One Texoma Police Department celebrated a unique anniversary Thursday. A year ago, Tom Bean Police implemented a year-round drug take back initiative that's kept a large amount of drugs off the streets.
Lamar County man charged after threatening girlfriend with AK-47
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- A Lamar county man is in jail after investigators say he threatened his girlfriend with an assault rifle.
City: Former mayor's controversial email doesn't reflect our views
- GUNTER, Texas -- A controversial email has created a stir in the City of Gunter, sent by the city's former leader while he was in office.
Local Sports Headlines
Avalanche rally, beat Stars in shootout 5-4
- DALLAS - Ryan O'Reilly scored on the first shot of a shootout, and it was enough for the Colorado Avalanche to beat the Dallas Stars 5-4 on Friday night.
Southeastern reschedules sporting events due to weather
- DURANT, Okla. – Wintery weather in the area has had a significant effect on Southeastern's weekend schedule of athletic events, cancelling home baseball and adjusting the schedule for softball.
Texas HS Playoff Schedule
- An updated look at when area Texas teams will hit the court this weekend.
Southeastern men top rival East Central 88-83
- DURANT, Okla. - The East Central University men's basketball team fell to Southeastern Oklahoma State, 88-83, in the final regular-season road game of the 2014-15 season in Great American Conference action.
SOSU women's hoops knocks off rival ECU
- DURANT, Okla. - The East Central University women's basketball team fell to arch rival Southeastern Oklahoma State in the final regular-season road game of the 2014-15 season, 58-70 at Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com