Sherman bank robber sentenced to federal prison
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A 47-year-old McKinney man has been sentenced Wednesday to federal prison for bank robbery in the Eastern District of Texas.
Duo indicted on Denison robbery charges
- DENISON, Texas -- Antonio Dionne Carr, 19, and Courtland Bryce McFail, 17, have been indicted on robbery charges for holding up the Shamrock Gas Station in Denison at gunpoint, and loading a backpack with cigars.
Texas theater cancels showing of 'Team America'
- RICHARDSON -- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in in Richardson announced on Twitter that it will cancel planned screenings of "Team America, World Police."
Couple charged in Whitewright infant death
- WHITEWRIGHT, Texas -- Two people who were arrested in connection with the death of an infant have been indicted for manslaughter on Wednesday.
Idabel man arraigned in toddler's 2013 murder
- MUSKOGEE, OK - An Idabel man has been arraigned for the murder of a two-year-old girl last July. 19-year-old Dakota Williston was arraigned Wednesday in federal court in Muskogee.
Gainesville Police Department phone lines repaired
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- Crews have repaired the phone lines going to the police department. At this time, citizens should not experience any problems contacting the department.
1 killed, 2 injured in Lamar Co. crash
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- A Broken Bow, Okla. woman is dead and two others are injured after a one vehicle crash near the Lamar/Red River County line Wednesday afternoon.
One killed, several injured in U.S. Highway 82 wreck
- FANNIN COUNTY, Texas -- A Wednesday wreck on eastbound U.S. Highway 82 left one person dead and several people injured.
Juvenile strangles and bites Fannin County transport deputy in attempted escape
- BONHAM, Texas -- A Fannin County deputy was treated at the hospital Wednesday after a juvenile he was taking to court bit and strangled him while trying to escape. That same teenage boy escaped from Bonham Police custody twice over the weekend.
Buying online and shipping packages: Is it too late?
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Is it too late to buy gifts online and/or mail packages to your family and friends across the country or globe before Christmas? News 12 has everything you need to know.
Denison man charged for November dog attack
- DENISON, Texas – Denison Police Lt. Mike Eppler said there have been six charges of attack by dog against Donal Leray Allen, 57, of Denison.
Mother and daughter arrested for theft at Paris Towne Center
- PARIS, Texas -- A mother and daughter have been arrested accused of shoplifting from several Paris stores.
Sherman woman arrested for robbery
- SHERMAN, Texas -- One woman is behind bars, accused of attacking a store employee who tried to stop her from stealing.
Father and son escape Paris house fire
- PARIS, Texas -- A father and son made it safely out of their Paris home after it caught fire Tuesday night.
Ardmore man enters not guilty plea in infant's death
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- A man arrested in connection with the June hot car death of an Ardmore infant pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Carter County Court.
Local Sports Headlines
Big Second Half Lifts Southeastern to Win
- Southeastern used a dominant second-half effort to overcome a halftime deficit and close out the Fall semester with a 74-64 win over Oklahoma Wesleyan on Thursday night in Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
BYU upsets Texas, reaches NCAA volleyball final
- Jennifer Hamson had 22 kills and Alexa Gray added 19 to help BYU beat Texas 25-23, 25-16, 17-25, 26-24 in the NCAA women's volleyball semifinals Thursday night.
No. 19 Oklahoma State holds off Weber State women 55-49
- Roshunda Johnson scored 16 points, including the final go-ahead bucket late in the second half, to lift No. 19 Oklahoma State to a 55-49 win over Weber State on Thursday night.
Celtics trade Rondo to Mavericks
- A person with knowledge of the deal says the Boston Celtics have agreed to trade four-time all-star point guard Rajon Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks.
Former ’Roos Finding Postseason Gridiron Success
- Several former Austin College alumni and coaches are making headlines this month, with former Kangaroo football, baseball, and golf coach Bob Stitt recently being named the new head coach for the University of Montana while four other former ‘Roos will be active on the sidelines at the high school and college levels over the next few weeks.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com