Law enforcement praises Silo teen for brave actions
- SILO,OK -- A teen is being praised for her actions, after someone broke into her home.
Bonham ISD may enforce a stricter drug testing policy
- BONHAM, TX - Bonham ISD administrators want a stricter drug test policy for students participating in extra curricular activities.
Marshall County woman arrested for embezzlement
- MADILL, OK -- A Marshall County woman accused of stealing from her coworkers, turned herself in today.
DISD approves opening dates for High School, Munson Stadium
- DENISON,TX -- DISD approves opening dates for stadium, high school
Suspicious fire at abandoned Hugo factory
- HUGO, OK-- A fire at an abandoned Hugo factory over the weekend is being investigated as suspicious.
Greenville lawyer arrested for murder
- GREENVILLE, TX-- A fatal shooting in Greenville Wednesday morning lands a local attorney behind bars, charged with murder.
OHP Trooper injured after being hit by a drunk driver
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK - An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper had to be taken to a hospital after colliding with an alleged drunk driver in Murray County.
Man arrested for burglary of a coin operated machine in Reno
- RENO, TX-- A Texarkana man has been arrested and charged with burglary of a coin operated machine in Reno.
Oklahoma businesses get ready for tax free weekend
- DURANT, OK -- Many Oklahoma businesses are prepping for a big weekend. Tax free weekend begins this Friday for Oklahomans.
Chickasaw Cultural Center receives high praise
- SULPHUR, OK - It's been four years since the Chickasaw Cultural Center opened its doors and now the Chickasaw's are celebrating its success.
Ada crash injures 1
- ADA,OK--Emergency crews responded to a crash on a well travelled road in Ada just before 11 this morning.
2nd arrest made in Bryan Co. murder
- BOKCHITO,OK -- Two men have been arrested in connection with Sunday night's fatal shooting.
JC Potter Sausage bought out, Durant plant to close
- DURANT, OK - The Durant Chamber of Commerce says JC Potter Sausage in Durant will close its doors, but the company that bought Potter says it will retain the facility's entire sales force and is moving production of all its products to their Tennessee plant.
Search continues for Tom Bean robbery suspect
- TOM BEAN, TX - Tom Bean Police are asking for your help identifying a suspect in an armed robbery Sunday.
Sheriff's Lt. honored for 34 years of service in Grayson County
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX - A respected member of the Grayson County Sheriff's Office and the community is retiring after more than 3 decades of service. Lt. David Hawley is taking a new position in public service, and Tuesday he was honored in commissioners court.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com
Israel, Hamas agree to 72-hour cease-fire, U.S. says
U.S., U.N. say they've received assurances that all parties have agreed to unconditional cease-fire, during which talks on broader truce will be held
Experimental Ebola serum given to stricken U.S. woman
Dose of serum given to American aid worker battling the Ebola virus in Liberia at the request of her stricken colleague
Overdraft fees can cost more than your purchase
With the median debit-card purchase at $24, a typical $34 bank fee can equate to an annual loan rate of 17,000 percent
The secret to career success? Enthusiasm
In 1980, Morley Safer traveled to Dallas to uncover the multimillion-dollar industry that was making people richer, better, and happier
Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden
The day before the 9/11 attacks, the former president said he could have taken out the man behind them