Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
19 mins ago
- WASHINGTON (AP) - A federal appeals court has delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law, potentially derailing billions of dollars in subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who bought policies.
Two teens arrested for Lamar Co. ATV thefts
Updated: 9:29 AM
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- A four week investigation into a string of ATV thefts in Lamar County ended over the weekend with two teens behind bars.
Sunscreen: what's effective and what's not
Posted: 6:32 AM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- As the temperatures heat back up after a cold front in Texoma, News 12 shares how to best protect yourself from harmful sun rays and what products can get that job done -- and the ones that you might want to avoid.
Sherman City Council approves $1.78 million bond
- SHERMAN, TX -- Monday, the Sherman City Council approved a bond to help with improvements to the city's wastewater infrastructure.
Klein investigators look to question another person in missing persons case
- LOVE COUNTY, OK -- Private investigators now want to question another person in a Carter County missing persons case.
Denison City Council approves Vision 2020
- DENISON, TX -- Monday night, the Denison City Council approved the Vision 2020 plan for the city.
Pattonville VFD receives new fire truck
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- The Pattonville Volunteer Fire Department will be fighting fires in a new fire truck, thanks to a grant program.
Sign-ups still available for PJC's Kids College
- PARIS, TX-- The second session of PJC's Kids College kicks off next week, and if your kids are interested, you have until Wednesday to sign up.
No one injured after gravel truck overturns outside of Ada
- ADA, OK -- A gravel truck overturned just outside Ada Monday afternoon.
Officers investigating 2 drive-by shootings in Ardmore
- ARDMORE, OK -- Ardmore Police say they think two drive-by shootings over the weekend are gang related but the victim and witnesses will not cooperate with the investigation.
Suspects involved in separate Ada police chases appear in court
- ADA, OK -- Two police chases in less than twenty four hours in Ada this weekend and all of the suspects were in court Monday.
SILVER ALERT: Atoka County man missing
- ATOKA COUNTY, OK -- Authorities say 77-year-old Glen Killion has dementia and left his home in the Wilson Community Area around 4:00 Friday afternoon in a white Hyundai with Oklahoma tags 130JIK.
With Common Core repealed, some districts scramble
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - With the Legislature's repeal of Common Core upheld by Oklahoma's highest court, education leaders say the effect on the more than 500 school districts across the state will vary as administrators scramble to adjust.
Perry sending National Guard to Texas border
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Gov. Rick Perry says he's deploying as many as 1,000 National Guard troops to the Texas-Mexico border after growing tired of "lip service" from the federal government.
Second chance? Perry in Iowa again courting voters
- DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - If Texas Gov. Rick Perry runs for president and loses Iowa to some other Republican again, it won't be for a lack of trying.
Officials: Suspect in custody after suspicious fire and burglary
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX - Authorities say a Grayson County woman came face to face with an intruder, and then her house went up in flames. News 12 was on scene as fire fighters put out the flames. Here's the latest in the investigation.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com
What do Russians know about Flight 17?
Thanks to narrative driven by Kremlin-backed media, most Russians believe in some unusual theories on downed Malaysian jet
Court blows a hole through Obamacare subsidy system
District court ruling, if upheld, could make Obamacare too costly for many customers
Amid new Israeli strikes, Kerry begins push for truce
Mosques, stadium among more than 70 Israeli targets in Gaza Strip, officials there say; John Kerry, U.N. chief meet; Israeli soldier missing
From the archives of "60 Minutes": The Paris Ritz
Morley Safer's 1971 trip to the Ritz in Paris, a hotel synonymous with all things elegant, opulent, and snobbish
Police declare Florida law professor "intended victim" in shooting
Well-known professor Dan Markel was shot in his Tallahassee home, a tragedy police say was not robbery or burglary and remains unsolved