Crews repairing Washita Bridge
- TISHOMINGO, OK- Crews are working to repair the Washita Bridge but there's no reason to panic.
Taste of Ardmore kicks off at 5 p.m., free to public
- Ardmore's biggest and best block party starts at 5 p.m. on Saturday the 28th.
Anna Middle School student arrested
- ANNA, TX- An Anna Middle School student was arrested for making a verbal threat March 27th.
NTRA-Perrin Field site of Saturday airborne training exercise
- DENISON, Texas -- The Texas National Guard will begin conducting training operations on Saturday at the North Texas Regional Airport.
Denison wreck sends one to hospital
- DENISON, Texas -- One man had to be flown Friday by helicopter to a Plano trauma center after an accident on U.S. Highway 75 near the Spur 503 exit.
Raymond Stewart receives life sentence plus 40 years for Bryan County murder, escape
- DURANT, Okla. -- Raymond Jay Stewart was sentenced Friday in Bryan County Court.
Fire at Wynnewood zoo kills reptiles, damages recording studio
- WYNNEWOOD, Okla. -- An arson fire Thursday morning at the GW Interactive Zoo killed several reptiles and burned a recording studio.
Tish fracas ends with firefighters' reinstatement
- TISHOMINGO, Okla. -- Two Tishomingo Firefighters were reinstated Friday.
Robbery suspect sketch released
- LAMAR CO., Texas -- Investigators have released a sketch of the man they say broke into a Powderly woman's home and shot her earlier this week.
Atoka Active Shooter Drill
- ATOKA, OK- The Atoka Police Department held a two day Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response to better equip law enforcement.
Gaineville police looking for two more suspects in truck theft
- GAINESVILLE, TX- Gainesville police are looking for two more people in connection to the truck thefts that started back in December.
Denison man arrested
- DENISON, TX- Denison Police arrested a man March 26th on three separate warrants.
Family speaks about the dangers of distracted driving
- SHERMAN, TX- TxDot and DPS are reminding drivers to watch for road workers during national work zone safety awareness week but one man knows the consequences of people driving distracted all too well.
Marshall Co. home invasion suspects in court
- MARSHALL COUNTY, Okla.--The four people accused of breaking into a Marshall County home and holding a couple at gunpoint made their first court appearance on Friday.
Pedestrian hit while strolling neighborhood
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris man was taken to the hospital Thursday night after police say he was hit by a car while walking through a neighborhood.
Local Sports Headlines
Jazz rally from down 16 to beat Thunder 94-89
- Trey Burke scored 22 points off the bench to lead the Utah Jazz to a 94-89 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday night.
AP sources: Texas fires coach Barnes after 17 years
- Texas has fired coach Rick Barnes after 17 seasons, people with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press.
SOSU Softball Splits on Day One at SAU
- Southeastern snapped its losing skid and salvaged a split in its first two games against Southern Arkansas, winning the nightcap 3-1 after falling in the series opener 9-7 on Saturday afternoon in Magnolia, Ark.
Ross strikes out 12 in 6 innings for Padres in win
- Tyson Ross showed off his arm for Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, striking out 12 in six dominant innings and leading the San Diego Padres to a 3-2 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday.
Austin College Baseball Drops Pair to Centenary
- The Austin College baseball team dropped both halves of its doubleheader against Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference foe Centenary College on Saturday, falling 4-1 in game one before falling short in a comeback bid in a 7-5 game two final. The ‘Roos are now 3-11 overall and 1-5 in SCAC play.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com
Body found at site of NYC gas explosion
Emergency workers have been searching for two people missing since powerful blast, fire leveled three buildings
Poll: Americans' opinion of Congress - better, but still dismal
CBS News took a survey that measured approval ratings and whether lawmakers of different parties are working together better or worse than a decade ago
"60 Minutes" Preview: Bashar al-Assad
Charlie Rose interviews the Syrian dictator as a four-year-old civil war drags on in which his regime has been accused of devastating attacks on civilians with chemical and "barrel bomb" weapons. Watch Rose's report on Sunday, March 29 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
A family murdered, the husband’s on the run posing as a New York Times reporter. Maureen Maher has the true story behind a new Hollywood movie.