Suspicious fire at abandoned Hugo factory
- HUGO, OK-- A fire at an abandoned Hugo factory over the weekend is being investigated as suspicious.
Greenville lawyer arrested for murder
- GREENVILLE, TX-- A fatal shooting in Greenville Wednesday morning lands a local attorney behind bars, charged with murder.
OHP Trooper injured after being hit by a drunk driver
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK - An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper had to be taken to a hospital after colliding with an alleged drunk driver in Murray County.
Man arrested for burglary of a coin operated machine in Reno
- RENO, TX-- A Texarkana man has been arrested and charged with burglary of a coin operated machine in Reno.
Oklahoma businesses get ready for tax free weekend
- DURANT, OK -- Many Oklahoma businesses are prepping for a big weekend. Tax free weekend begins this Friday for Oklahomans.
Chickasaw Cultural Center receives high praise
- SULPHUR, OK - It's been four years since the Chickasaw Cultural Center opened its doors and now the Chickasaw's are celebrating its success.
Ada crash injures 1
- ADA,OK--Emergency crews responded to a crash on a well travelled road in Ada just before 11 this morning.
2nd arrest made in Bryan Co. murder
- BOKCHITO,OK -- Two men have been arrested in connection with Sunday night's fatal shooting.
JC Potter Sausage bought out, Durant plant to close
- DURANT, OK - The Durant Chamber of Commerce says JC Potter Sausage in Durant will close its doors, but the company that bought Potter says it will retain the facility's entire sales force and is moving production of all its products to their Tennessee plant.
Search continues for Tom Bean robbery suspect
- TOM BEAN, TX - Tom Bean Police are asking for your help identifying a suspect in an armed robbery Sunday.
Sheriff's Lt. honored for 34 years of service in Grayson County
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX - A respected member of the Grayson County Sheriff's Office and the community is retiring after more than 3 decades of service. Lt. David Hawley is taking a new position in public service, and Tuesday he was honored in commissioners court.
Love Co. man gets life without parole for murders of elderly relatives
- MARIETTA, OK - A Love County man was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison for killing two of his family members last year. Aaron Carlile, 65, was convicted in June on two counts of first degree murder.
Lake Texoma up a foot in past month
- LAKE TEXOMA - Recent rains have helped raise the water level of Lake Texoma and it could go up even more. After a long drought, that's music to the ears of lake businesses.
Love County residents concerned about proposed saltwater disposal site
- LOVE COUNTY, OK -- Some Love County residents are standing their ground, trying to stop the installation of an underground waste water injection well. They say it hits too close to home.
Partygoer allegedly attacks guests with samurai sword
- STRATFORD, OK-- A Paul's Valley man arrested for attacking his friends with a Samurai sword.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com
Experimental Ebola serum given to stricken U.S. woman
There was only enough serum for one patient; infected American doctor requested it go to his colleague, organization says
Israel and Hamas committing war crimes, U.N. official says
More than 1,300 Palestinians, mostly civilians, and 59 Israelis, mainly soldiers, have been killed in the latest violence
Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds controversial anti-union law
Ruling is major victory for Gov. Scott Walker, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate
The secret to career success? Enthusiasm
In 1980, Morley Safer traveled to Dallas to uncover the multimillion-dollar industry that was making people richer, better, and happier
Cops: Disgruntled employee shot CEO before killing himself
An employee shot his boss in a downtown Chicago high-rise on Thursday before taking his own life, police say