7 arrested at Paris motel
Updated: 10:45 AM
- PARIS, TX -- A search warrant at a Paris motel lands several people behind bars on multiple charges.
One man dead after semi crashes on Highway 75
Updated: 12:58 PM
- SHERMAN, TX -- One person is dead after an accident on Highway 75 Tuesday night.
Hugo doctor arrested for assaulting police officer
Updated: 9:15 AM
- CHOCTAW COUNTY, OK-- An ER doctor, at Choctaw Memorial Hospital in Hugo, was arrested after allegedly assaulting a police officer.
Labor comes from dozens of miles outside Ardmore
- ARDMORE, OK - The Dot Foods distribution center in Ardmore is hiring.
4th person dies from injuries sustained in Choctaw Co. accident
- GRANT, OK -- The woman critically injured in Sunday night's crash in Choctaw County has died from her injuries.
Traffic backed up after accident on Roosevelt bridge
- LAKE TEXOMA -- Traffic was backed up on the Roosevelt bridge Tuesday after a 3 vehicle accident.
New details released in 10 pound pot bust in Howe
- HOWE, TX -- Two men are now behind bars after Howe Police seized 10 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop Monday.
Former Ada man arrested after threatening to kill an ex-girlfriend
- ADA, OKLAHOMA -- High tech tools and social media helped Ada police find and capture a man who threatened to kill a former girlfriend.
Man flown to hospital after accident on Chickasaw turnpike
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, OK -- A two vehicle crash in Pontotoc County Tuesday morning sent one man to the hospital.
Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center opens new mental health suite
- BONHAM, TX -- As more and more veterans are diagnosed with PTSD, getting help has become vital to their health, even survival.
The Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center has just opened up a new mental health outpatient clinic to offer more services to veterans who need them and who might be hesitant to seek help.
Bryan County Commissioners want state inmates gone
- BRYAN COUNTY,OK -- A debate over whether state inmates should be held in state prisons or county jails has reached the state capital.
Sherman Police participate in National drug take-back this Saturday
- SHERMAN, TX - Many Texomans have medicine cabinets filled with old prescription drugs. Saturday, you can dispose of those drugs and other medications in a safe and easy way.
Fannin County Children's Center holds open house
- FANNIN COUNTY, TX -- The Fannin County Children's Center opened its doors to the public today for their annual open house and to recognize Child Abuse Awareness month.
Coalgate high school employee resigns after allegedly abusing special needs student
- COALGATE, OK -- Officials say a Coalgate High School employee has resigned after she was charged with Aggravated Assault and Battery of a special needs student.
Bells residents question city council candidates at public forum
- BELLS, TX -- Bells residents got the chance to gril their city council candidates with questions at a public forum Tuesday night.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com