DISD making schools safe, secure throughout district
- DENISON, TX -- DISD is beefing up security throughout the district.
Savanna assistant police chief resigns
Updated: 9:54 AM
- SAVANNA, OK-- 27-year-old Bo Munholland has resigned as the assistant police chief of Savanna, Oklahoma. He's facing multiple felony and misdemeanor counts stemming from a night of partying with underage girls.
OHP says they're making an increased amount of drug arrests along I-35
- ARDMORE, OK -- An Oklahoma City man, arrested on I-35 in Murray County for trafficking heroin. And OHP says this is just the latest arrest for a serious crime along the interstate.
ALS awareness heightened by ice bucket challenge
Posted: 8:04 AM
- SHERMAN, TX -- The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has swept the nation, in hopes of bringing awareness to ALS or Lou Gerig's Disease.
Grayson County tax rates stay the same for 12th year
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX - For the twelfth year in a row, property tax rates in Grayson County will stay the same.
Changes come with new school year in Atoka
- ATOKA, Okla. -- As kids in Atoka head back to school Wednesday, newly hired Superintendent Jay McAdams said there are several changes for the district.
Texas Gov. Perry booked on abuse of power charges
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Gov. Rick Perry has been booked on two felony counts of abuse of power for carrying out a threat to veto funding to state public corruption prosecutors.
VIDEO: Dash cam footage captures Calera robbery suspect fleeing police
- CALERA, OK --- Dash cam video obtained by News 12 captured a chase between Calera police and a robbery suspect that happened Monday afternoon.
A Closer Look: Proposed 2015 budget sparks debate in Fannin County
- FANNIN CO., Texas - In the first of a two-part series, News 12 reporter Daniella Rivera takes a closer look at a budget disagreement between the County and the District Attorney's Office.
Texas & Okla. students required to get back-to-school shots
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- Most Texas students will head back to school next week, but before they enter those doors they are required by state law to get their immunization shots. Classes have already started for most Oklahoma students, but if your child has not been vaccinated yet health officials have some advice for you.
Hearing rescheduled for Lamar Co. man charged with murder
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- A hearing for a Lamar County man accused of killing his father has been rescheduled.
Suspect in Jan. Paris hardware store robbery indicted
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- A Paris man has been indicted for robbing a local hardware store at gunpoint earlier this year.
Lamar Co. Commissioners name interim Veteran Services Officer
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- Lamar County Commissioners have selected an interim Veteran Services Officer, just one week after the former officer was terminated.
Paris allocates money for Church St. water main break
- PARIS, TX-- Drivers can expect delays for another week on Church Street in Paris due to a busted water main.
Abigail's Arms forms new task force in Cooke Co.
- COOKE COUNTY - Just over a week ago we reported that child sexual assault numbers are on the rise in Cooke County. Now a special group of individuals is trying to help put a stop to the violence.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com