ARDMORE, OK - Ardmore Young Professionals and The Ardmoreite would like to invite you to attend their Meet the Candidate Forum on Tuesday, February 7th at 6:00 pm at the Ardmore Public Library.
The Forum is being held for the public to meet the candidates running in the upcoming Ardmore and Plainview school board elections on February 14th. All school board candidates from Ardmore and Plainview schools are invited to speak at this event.
The event will begin with an introduction of the candidates and then a five- to 10-minute oral presentation by each addressing the following questions:
1. Please tell us about yourself, including experiences and skills you would bring to the Board of Education.
2. What do you perceive to be the role and responsibilities of the school board?
3. As a board member, you will be asked to make decisions on the "big picture" issues. How would you prepare yourself to make those decisions?
4. What are the biggest challenges facing our school district today?
5. Briefly discuss any school-related topic that is of special interest to you.
The Forum is open to the public and everyone is encouraged to attend. For questions, contact the Ardmore Young Professionals at email@example.com.