DENISON, TX - The Annual Mardi Gras Dinner and Auction will be held on Saturday February 18th at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in the Kohfeldt Hall. The doors will open at 6:00pm and bidding will begin on silent auction items.
A seated dinner catered by De’ Happy Cajun, from Pottsboro, will begin at 6:45pm. The dinner menu will feature a Shrimp Cocktail Salad/Appetizer, Crawfish Etouffee on Rice, Grilled Shrimp Skewer, Green beans with small red potatoes, hot rolls, and a Mardi Gras gourmet cupcake. Beer, wine and frozen red and white wine margaritas will also be served at the event.
The silent auction will begin at 6pm. The live auction will begin at 8:15pm. Sara Jerome, with Rockin’ S Auction services, will be the auctioneer. The James Dering Jazz Trio will perform jazz standards and New Orleans musical selections throughout the evening’s event.
This year’s silent and live auctions feature a magnificent selection of items including but not limited to:
• Texas Rangers baseball tickets behind Home Plate for four with a VIP Valet Parking pass
• A 4-night stay at a 2-bedroom condo on the beach of South Padre Island
• Unique art pieces created by the children of St. Luke’s
• Autographed Dallas Stars Pennant – Tom Wandell
• Roger Staubach autograph picture
• Guided Duck Hunt
• FC Dallas Soccer Tickets
• Sailboat Cruise for 4 on Lake Texoma (hors d’ oeuvres & beverages included)
• Hotel Suite packages @ Comfort Inn Suites and Holiday Express
• 54’ Sea Ray Yacht Sunset Cruise for 6 on Lake Texoma (hors d’ oeuvres & beverages included)
• Gift certificates for dance classes, massages, salons, & karate classes
• Autographed copy of the “Diary of A Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever” by Jeff Kinney
• Various certificates for golf packages
• American Girl Doll
• Jewelry and Home Décor items
• Restaurant and Shopping Gift Certificates
Tickets for the dinner/auction event are $20 in advance and $25 at the door the evening of the gala. For further donation and ticket information go to www.stlukesschoolonline.org or contact St. Luke’s School (903)465-2653.