Time is drawing near for the Red River Art Show & Sale. The highly anticipated event, scheduled for Saturday, August 24, 2013 at the Ardmore Convention Center, is the annual fundraiser benefitting the patients of the Good Shepherd Community Clinic, Inc. The proceeds from the event help provide quality medical, dental and vision care free of charge to patients who lack options for healthcare in Carter, Johnston, Murray, Marshall and Love Counties in South Central Oklahoma.
The public can enjoy the art show from 10 am to 3 pm for $5 admission fee. The exclusive “by reservation only” event starts at 5pm and features an art sale and reception, silent auction, catered dinner by Casa Romo, special entertainment by Performing Artist Richard Hight and the evening ends with dancing to the band, Hook. Tickets for the evening event are $75 and can be purchased online at www.gsccardmore.com, by mail or in person at Twenty 12th Ave NW, Ardmore, OK 73401.
This year’s silent auction for the Red River Art Show & Sale will feature packages such as:
• Four tickets to the Dallas Cowboys/Oakland Raiders Thanksgiving Game and an overnight stay at the Gaylord Texan.
• Four tickets to see Alan Jackson in concert, a limo ride to and from the concert and all you can eat crab legs.
• Four tickets to see Disney Presents the Lion King at Dallas Fair Park with an overnight stay at Springhill Suites West End plus dinner.
• Overnight stay for four at the Great Wolf Lodge with waterpark passes.
• A Year at the Museum’s Package – tickets to different museum each month for a year and a museum gift basket from the Greater Southwest Historical Museum in Ardmore.
• A gorgeous antique armoire from the 1800’s.
• Mom’s Day-Off package including a Springhill Suites hotel stay, a Kindle Fire HD, an Amazon gift card, Bath & Body Works gift basket, a Swedish massage by Soothing Springs and more.
• Guided fishing trip for four on Lake Texoma, a custom ice chest and fishing tackle.
• Four tickets to an OKC Thunder basketball game and a Thunder Pack.
• Route 66 Motorcycle Package that includes an overnight stay at the Kickstart B&B, a Route 66 Harley gift card, gas card and a Pop’s on Route 66 gift package.
• A media console from Builder Bob’s Home Improvement.
• Two night stay at the Lake Murray Floating Cabins, a sunset lake cruise donated by Wallis Printing and dinner at Fireside.
• Susie Homemaker Gift Package including a beautiful red Kitchen Aid stand mixer and a gift basket from the brown paper bag.
• An Oklahoma Redneck Gift Basket from the Cloverleaf.
• Two hour photo shoot for a high school senior w/ 25 images by Jordan Moss Visuals.
• Various art pieces donated by the Red River Art Show participating artists.
• And so much more that you won’t want to miss!
Special thanks to our major sponsors: The Chickasaw Nation, The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation, The Southern Oklahoma Memorial Foundation, Mercy Hospital Ardmore and Storts Family Dentistry.
For more information, please contact the Good Shepherd Community Clinic, Inc. at 580-223-3411.