Cauliflower Pop 'Ems gives you the flavors of Hot Wings, for under 100 calories. The recipe is super easy!
Cauliflower Pop Ems
Serving Size : 10
1 head cauliflower -- cut in 1" pieces
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup hot sauce -- (Frank's or Siracha)
1/2 cup hot water
1/4 cup hot sauce -- or as needed for glaze
2 Tablespoons bleu cheese
6 ounces Greek Yogurt Fage Total
6 celery stalks -- cut in strips
6 carrots -- cut in strips
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and brush with oil.
2. Stir together the flour, 1/4 cup hot sauce and 1/2 cup water. This will be a thick but flowable mixture.
3. Dip the cauliflower into the batter and place on the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn each popper over and bake 10 minutes more until crispy.
A, Stir the bleu cheese into the yogurt and allow to sit at least two hours, or overnight.
B. Serve the poppers, carrot and celery sticks on a platter with the yogurt.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving : 73 Calories; 1g Fat (17.0% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 354mg Sodium.