Denison fire displaces family on Christmas Eve

By  | 

DENISON, Tex. (KXII) - A Denison family was displaced just hours before Christmas.

Firefighters said the fire began at a home on North Burnett in Denison at around 10:30 p.m. Sunday.

Officials suspect it was likely caused by electrical issues in the attic.

No one was injured, but the homeowner said he and his 16 month daughter were displaced right before Christmas. The Red Cross is assisting them.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus