Fire destroys part of historic Van Alstyne home

A fire Wednesday in Van Alstyne destroyed the first floor of a historic home.
By  | 

VAN ALSTYNE, Tex. (KXII) -- A fire Wednesday in Van Alstyne destroyed the first floor of a historic home.

Just past Noon, firefighters received a call that a home at 203 Umphress was in flames.

One woman lived at the home, along with several dogs. Two of the dogs were not found.

The home was built in the early 1900s.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus