Fire leaves child with facial burns

By  | 

PARIS, Tex. (KXII) -- An electrical fire leaves a 10-year-old child with facial burns in Paris over the weekend.

It happened around two Saturday morning at a house on Graham Street, near Northwest 5th.

An electric heater in the child's bedroom started the blaze.

Authorities said the child suffered only minor burns and is expected to be okay.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus