Lone Grove home a total loss after fire

By  | 

LONE GROVE, Okla. (KXII) - Lone Grove Fire Chief says an electrical problem sparked the fire in the attic of the home off Myall Road Wednesday night.

The family was home at the time but made it out safely, one of them did have to be treated for smoke inhalation at the hospital.

The house was ruled a total loss and the Red Cross is helping the family.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus