Ector man burned after fire pit explodes

By  | 

ECTOR, Tex. (KXII) -- Police said a man was lighting his fire pit in Ector when it exploded ariound 5:30 p.m. Saturday, burning his body.

Authorities said the 65-year-old man was using gas or diesel to light his fire pit when it accidentally exploded.

The man suffered burns to 40 percent of his body. He was flown to a Plano hospital for treatment.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus