Sherman apartment fire contained

A fire Monday at the 2300 Taylor Apartments on the 2300 block of West Taylor was extinguished by Sherman Fire and Rescue personnel.
By  | 

SHERMAN, Tex. (KXII) -- A fire Monday at the 2300 Taylor Apartments on the 2300 block of West Taylor was extinguished by Sherman Fire and Rescue personnel.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental, possibly beginning with a cigarette butt being tossed into one of the cracks of the upstairs concrete deck.

The damage caused by the fire is described as minimal.

No injuries were reported.

Firefighters have cleared the scene.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus