Cause of fire that destroyed Denison family home determined

By: News 12 Staff
By: News 12 Staff

DENISON, TX -- We're learning the cause of a fire at a Denison home Tuesday.

The call went out just after 9:30 a.m. on West Sheppard Street.

Firefighters say when they arrived heavy smoke was coming from the house.

Assistant Fire Chief Bill Ray says a space heater started the fire.

A mother and her two children made it out safely.

The fire was put out within minutes but there was heavy smoke damage.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 255523521 -
Gray Television, Inc.