Cause of death for Amy Winehouse, accidental alcohol poisoning

LONDON, ENGLAND-- A pathologist says, singer Amy Winehouse had more than five times the legal limit of alcohol in her system at the time of her death in July.

Coroner, Suzanne Greenaway says the singer died from accidental alcohol poisoning.

Winehouse was found dead in bed at her apartment in London.

No traces of illegal drugs were found in her system.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 132668528 -
Gray Television, Inc.