KXII - Fox - Home - Headlines

Fire destroys Howe family's home

By: News 12 Staff
By: News 12 Staff

HOWE, TX -- A family is without a home after a fire Wednesday morning in Howe.

It started around 7 AM on Bennett Road.

Firefighters from Tom Bean, Howe, Gunter and Sherman worked together to put out the flames.

Officials say the family was safe in the backyard and no one was injured.

The home is a total loss.

No word yet on how the fire started.


Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 224299441 - kxii.com/a?a=224299441