Fire in Madill damages area restaurant

By: News 12 Team
By: News 12 Team

MADILL, OK -- A fire at the Pizza Hut in Madill has temporarily shut down business.

It started just before 4 PM on Friday afternoon in the attic of the restaurant.

The Madill Fire Department says the cause appears to be electrical.

Firefighters say the attic, along with air conditioning units are damaged.

Officials are surveying the extent of the damage over the weekend.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 264132261 - kxii.com/a?a=264132261
Gray Television, Inc.