Fire forces Sherman family out of house

By: Kylie Dixon Email
By: Kylie Dixon Email

SHERMAN. TX-- A kitchen fire leaves 6 people without a home.

Firefighters said flames broke out early this morning at 1019 West Birge Street in Sherman.

No one was hurt, but the fire did about $10,000 in damage. Investigators said it was accidental and started as a cooking fire.


Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 161501195 - kxii.com/a?a=161501195