Grayson county house fire ruled an accident

By: Victoria Maranan Email
By: Victoria Maranan Email

TOM BEAN, TX - A fire that destroyed a Grayson County family's home has been ruled accidental.

Fire Marshal Kevin Walton said the fire started in the attic and spread throughout the house. He believes it was electrical.

The fire happened early Tuesday morning around 2:15 on the 1300 of Homer Smith Road. It took several fire departments to put out the flames. The home is a total loss.

No one was hurt.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 212257931 -
Gray Television, Inc.