Man dies in hospital after house fire

By: Kylie Dixon Email
By: Kylie Dixon Email

SHERMAN, TX-- The Sherman man who was severely burned after a house fire Tuesday morning has died.

Aubrey Smith, of Sherman, passed away at Parkland Hospital yesterday morning.

Fire fighters said his home caught on fire after he was smoking a cigarette in bed. He was flown by helicopter to the Dallas hospital where he passed away.


Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 163937496 - kxii.com/a?a=163937496
Gray Television, Inc.