Massive house fire destroys Sherman home

By: KXII Staff Email
By: KXII Staff Email

SHERMAN, TEXAS - A massive fire destroyed a Sherman home on Monday, leaving a local family without a place to stay.

It started just before 7 pm in the 1400 block of Greenbriar Drive.
The homeowners tell KXII it started in the kitchen.
Fortunately, everyone who lived in the house was able to get out before it quickly spread.

"The owners did confirm that they were cooking and this fire was definitely caused by a grease fire on the stove," said Nathan Huffman of the Sherman Fire Department.


Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 135074233 - kxii.com/a?a=135074233
Gray Television, Inc.