Name released of man killed in Cartwright fire

By: KXII-TV Staff Email
By: KXII-TV Staff Email

CARTWRIGHT, OK - Authorities have released the name of the man who died in a house fire in Cartwright early yesterday morning.

The Bryan County Sheriff's Office says 49-year-old Michael Wayne Enterkin was asleep on a couch in his trailer home on Russey Street when the back end of the home broke out in flames. Enter-kin was dead when firefighters arrived.

The sheriff's office says they think he died of smoke inhalation and that the fire was likely caused by bad wiring. The State Fire Marshal is also investigating. The O-S-B-I sent Enterkin's body to the medical examiners office for an autopsy.

A memorial service will be held for Enterkin at 2 p.m. Monday at the Cunningham Funeral Home in Colbert.


Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 131827078 - kxii.com/a?a=131827078
Gray Television, Inc.