North Rig Grill evacuated after customers smell smoke

By: Alexandra Carter Email
By: Alexandra Carter Email

(DENISON, TEXAS)-- Customers at North Rig Grill in Denison were in for a scare Sunday night when they started smelling smoke.

Firefighters were called out for what they say was a break in faulty wiring. When crews arrived they worked to clear the smoke. They say there were no flames, damage, or injuries.

The bar is back open but officials say the kitchen will remain closed until Monday.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 231388181 -
Gray Television, Inc.