Paris business fire ruled accidental

PARIS, TX-- Around 8 Saturday morning Quality Tree Service, at 10 northwest loop 286, caught fire.

Officials say a tenant was trying to change a small propane tank when gas began leaking and caught fire.

The tenant was treated on scene for burns he sustained trying to put out the blaze.

Fire Marshal Dale Maberry says the fire was ruled accidental.


Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 245885001 - kxii.com/a?a=245885001
Gray Television, Inc.