Paris restaurant damaged in early morning fire

PARIS, TEXAS-- A popular Paris Restaurant caught on fire Thursday morning leaving the restaurant heavily damaged.

The Paris Fire Department responded to the 1800 block of Clarksville street shortly after midnight.

Someone passed by and saw the Venezia Italian Restaurant on fire and called 911.

The fire was determined to be an electrical short in a breaker panel.

No one was injured.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 212404111 - kxii.com/a?a=212404111