KXII - Fox - Home - Headlines

Fire damages Pottsboro home

By: Alexandra Carter Email
By: Alexandra Carter Email

(POTTSBORO, TEXAS) -- Firefighters say a family at a home on the 5000 block of Preston Rd. evacuated their home safely after the garage caught fire, but some pets were left inside.

They say the garage went up in flames and is a total loss but the house was saved. No reports of any injuries. At least one cat has not been accounted for.


Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 232007181