Weekend fire destroys Ardmore home

By: Sara Humphrey Email
By: Sara Humphrey Email

ARDMORE, OK - An Ardmore family is without a home after a weekend house fire.

Firefighters responded to a home on the 200 block of McCullough St. SW around 9:45 a.m. Saturday. By the time they arrived on scene, the home was completely engulfed in flames.

Firefighters believe the cause of the fire to have been electrical. Red Cross is assisting the family.

The home is a total loss and no one was injured.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 198870471 - kxii.com/a?a=198870471
Gray Television, Inc.