Safe Family: food allergy

By  | 

A Plymouth teen with a severe peanut allergy died after eating a cookie.

As Paul Burton shows us his mom hopes his death will raise awareness of food allergies.

Robin Fitzpatrick, mother: "Cameron, he just carried himself so well, such a responsible and bright man, with a smile that lit up a room."

Cameron Groezinger Fitzpatrick...had a way of drawing of people in he loved life and was known around the neighborhood as the "big deal."

Kayla Fitzpatrick said, "He was such a big deal, when that kid shows up, you know he's there."