A Plymouth teen with a severe peanut allergy died after eating a cookie.
As Paul Burton shows us his mom hopes his death will raise awareness of food allergies.
Robin Fitzpatrick, mother: "Cameron, he just carried himself so well, such a responsible and bright man, with a smile that lit up a room."
Cameron Groezinger Fitzpatrick...had a way of drawing of people in he loved life and was known around the neighborhood as the "big deal."
Kayla Fitzpatrick said, "He was such a big deal, when that kid shows up, you know he's there."
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.