Safe Family: food allergy

By: News 12 Staff
By: News 12 Staff

A Plymouth teen with a severe peanut allergy died after eating a cookie.

As Paul Burton shows us his mom hopes his death will raise awareness of food allergies.

Robin Fitzpatrick, mother: "Cameron, he just carried himself so well, such a responsible and bright man, with a smile that lit up a room."

Cameron Groezinger Fitzpatrick...had a way of drawing of people in he loved life and was known around the neighborhood as the "big deal."

Kayla Fitzpatrick said, "He was such a big deal, when that kid shows up, you know he's there."


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 198110861 - http://kxii.com/a?a=198110861
Gray Television, Inc.