Safe Family - Carbon monoxide poisoning

The cold weather that's gripped much of the nation is causing a dramatic spike in the number of deaths caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide is called the silent killer: you can't see it, smell it, or taste it.
Often, by the time it's detected, it's too late.
But, there are things you can do to protect your family.
If you think you're suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, you should leave your house immediately and get fresh air.
Remember prevention is key.
Never idle your car in the garage.
Never use your gas oven to heat your home.
Never use a generator in an enclosed space.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 83588317