Man beaten and robbed at Ada motel
- ADA,OK-- Ada police say they're close to identifying the suspects who beat and robbed a man at a motel over the weekend.
Sherman City Council votes to move forward with proposed property tax increase
- SHERMAN, TX -- A majority of Sherman's City Council voted to move forward with a proposed property tax increase at Monday night's meeting.
Campers at Grayson College meet new 4-legged officer
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- Campers at Grayson College got to meet a four-legged officer Tuesday.
Lamar County Grand Jury Indictments from July 21, 2014
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX -- Lamar County Grand Jury indictments from July 21, 2014.
Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
- WASHINGTON (AP) - A federal appeals court has delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law, potentially derailing billions of dollars in subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who bought policies.
Former Savoy Athletic Booster Club Treasurer accused of stealing from organization
- SAVOY, TX -- The former treasurer of Savoy's Athletic Booster Club is accused of embezzling from the organization.
Bryan County homes burglarized while families are asleep
- BRYAN COUNTY, OK - Officials are reminding residents to lock their doors after multiple families homes are burglarized while they're asleep. News 12's Daniella Rivera spoke to officials and a family who says their home was invaded when they were at their most vulnerable.
Caddo man watches fellow soldier receive "Medal Of Honor"
- CADDO,OK -- 6 years after helping to save his fellow soldier, a Bryan County man watches his friend receive the Medal of Honor for his heroic deeds.
Hugo man hauls in record catfish
- HUGO, OK -- A Hugo man brought in the largest catfish one Texoma lake has ever recorded and he did it with his bare hands.
Paris couple shares their surprise roadside birth
- PARIS, TX -- A joke just two weeks before their baby was due was much less funny when the punchline became real.
Teenager facing arson, burglary, and assault charges after suspicious fire
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- We've learned the identity of the suspect taken into custody after a home invasion and suspicious fire Sunday. A teenager is now facing charges of arson, burglary, and assault of a public servant.
Two teens arrested for Lamar Co. ATV thefts
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- A four week investigation into a string of ATV thefts in Lamar County ended over the weekend with two teens behind bars.
Sunscreen: what's effective and what's not
- SHERMAN, Texas -- As the temperatures heat back up after a cold front in Texoma, News 12 shares how to best protect yourself from harmful sun rays and what products can get that job done -- and the ones that you might want to avoid.
Sherman City Council approves $1.78 million bond
- SHERMAN, TX -- Monday, the Sherman City Council approved a bond to help with improvements to the city's wastewater infrastructure.
Klein investigators look to question another person in missing persons case
- LOVE COUNTY, OK -- Private investigators now want to question another person in a Carter County missing persons case.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com