Water reaches spillway at Cooper Lake
Updated: 9:51 AM
- COOPER LAKE -- Flooding rains have pushed Cooper Lake over its emergency spillway
TAPS board chair resigns; Fannin County judge appointed to post
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Collin County commissioner Chris Hill resigned as Texoma Area Paratransit Board chair during a contentious Monday directors meeting.
Fire destroys Ada home, cause under investigation
- A fire consumed the home on Ahloso Road around 10:30 Monday morning.
Road closures in Denison
- DENISON, Texas -- The public works department said East FM 120 at Main Street will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday for repairs.
Grayson College students beautify campus pond
46 mins ago
- DENISON, Texas -- A group of Grayson College students are putting what they've learned to good use by building improvements for the campus.
Machete wielding Marshall County man ignores police commands, ends up arrested
- MADILL, Okla. -- A Marshall County man is charged with threatening his family with a machete.
Lankford's playbook includes Federal Budget Fumbles
45 mins ago
- WASHINGTON -- Highlighting government waste is a popular pastime among lawmakers on Capitol Hill - now a Senator from Oklahoma is joining in on the fun. Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., came out with his “Federal Fumbles; 100 ways the Federal government dropped the ball”, his version of a waste report.
Morning wreck shuts down northbound I-35 at Red River Bridge; Interstate has since reopened
Updated: 9:30 AM
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- A single tractor-trailer wreck snarled traffic for more than four hours on Monday morning on northbound I-35 near the Red River Bridge.
Flooding causes concerns on Lake Bonham
- LAKE BONHAM- All the rain has caused significant damage and created many problems in Texas. Residents around Lake Bonham woke up to water inching closer to their homes.
Volunteer fire departments respond to high water rescue in Lamar Co.
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- Two high water rescues in Lamar County this weekend.
Oklahoma declares state of emergency
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has declared a state of emergency in all 77 counties following a winter storm that dumped ice, freezing rain and rains that led to flooding in the state.
Woman rescued from high water in Van Alstyne
- VAN ALSTYNE, Texas -- One person was rescued after she tried to cross a section of road covered with water near Van Alstyne Saturday afternoon.
Road Closures in Texoma
- TEXOMA-- Several roads across Texoma are closed due to flooding.
High water rescue in Bryan County
- BRYAN COUNTY, Okla. -- A man had to be rescued after driving into high water.
TAPS to discuss future plans at Monday meeting
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TEXAS--The TAPS Board of Directors will be meeting on Monday to discuss how the agency plans to move forward.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com