Students to start exploring career paths earlier through program
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- Next year every Lamar County high school student will be able to begin exploring careers paths through an education workforce program.
Disaster Recovery Center to open in Ada
- With less than a month to register for disaster assistance, Pontotoc County is doing everything it can to make sure its residents and business owners have what they need.
Vehicle burglaries rise in Gainesville
- GAINESVILLE, TX-The city of Gainesville is seeing a big rise in burglaries around town.
Bryan Co. murder suspect pleads to life in prison
- DURANT, OK -- An unexpected plea deal took place this morning for a Bryan County man, accused of shooting another man in the face last summer - killing him.
Paris police patrol unit, car collide
- PARIS, Texas -- A Paris Police patrol unit crashed into another vehicle while responding to a disturbance last night. It sent 4 people to the hospital.
Whitesboro family seeks answers in fatal crash
- WHITESBORO, Texas -- A family is seeking answers nearly a month after their loved one was killed in a car crash in Whitesboro.
Tishomingo store sells 'better slick up' shirts for flood victims
- 'You better slick up' is more than just a phrase for Legacy Pride and Designs. This store has turned the saying into a way to give back to the community.
Search continues for missing Antlers woman
- PUSHMATAHA COUNTY, Okla.--The search for a Pushmataha County woman has entered it 3rd day.
Grayson Co. Grand Jury Indictments: July 28, 2015
- Below are indictments handed down by the Grayson County Grand Jury on July, 28, 2015. An indictment is not a conviction or indicator of guilt.
Active shooter training in Denison
- DENISON, TX- The Denison Police department held a program Wednesday aimed at protecting schools or businesses if there's ever an active shooter.
Slow start to Grayson County road repairs
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX- Roads like Travis Street in Sherman have had orange barrels up since June, waiting to be repaired but just because the sun is out doesn't mean they're going to be fixed overnight.
Home invasion suspect has pre-trial hearing
- PARIS, Texas -- The suspect who was shot in a Tigertown home invasion this spring was also in court for a pre-trial hearing last week.
Child sexual assault suspect has pre-trial hearing
- PARIS, Texas -- A man who fled to Mexico after he was indicted on child sexual assault charges in Lamar County was in court for a pre-trial hearing last week.
Stuff the Bus event to benefit children from low income families
- It’s almost time for the kids to go back to school, but for many low income families in Pontotoc County, back to school means struggling to pay for new school supplies.
I-35 reopens after Garvin Co. cattle hauler wreck
- PAOLI, Okla. - All lanes of northbound Interstate 35 have reopened after a rollover accident this morning involving a cattle hauler semi that closed the highway for hours this morning in Garvin County near Paoli, the Oklahoma Dept. of Transportation says.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com