New Hepatitis C medication showing positive results
Updated: 10:40 PM
- SHERMAN, TX -- There is now hope for millions of Americans suffering from the potentially fatal virus Hepatitis C. Sovaldi, approved by the FDA just last December, is showing positive results. Health experts say after treatment the liver-destroying virus is no longer detectable in 90 percent of patients who are infected with the most common strain.
Sherman man dies in five vehicle crash
Posted: 6:15 PM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A five-vehicle incident Tuesday in the Westwood Village Shopping Center at Sunset and West Houston leaves a Sherman man dead.
Ada woman arrested for alleged assault
Posted: 6:02 PM
- ADA, Okla. -- Ada police allege an officer was assaulted Sunday while investigating a domestic dispute.
Grayson County tax rate remains unchanged
Updated: 5:23 PM
- Grayson County residents getting some much welcomed news -- their tax rate will not change this year.
Suspect charged in beating death of Quinton man
Updated: 5:45 PM
- McALESTER, Okla. -- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says a McAlester man has been charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of a Quinton man.
Enterovirus confirmed in Oklahoma
Updated: 5:24 PM
- The Oklahoma State Department of Health says a virus causing respiratory illness in children has been confirmed in Oklahoma.
Cash brought to school by Sherman student leads to drug bust at home
Updated: 8:55 AM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Grayson County prosecutors say a sixth grade girl came to Dillingam Intermediate School in Sherman this past April with $1,700 in cash -- in $10 and $20 bills -- and the money trail led to a drug arrest.
Driver arrested in Paris hit and run accident
Updated: 11:25 AM
- PARIS, Texas-- A Paris man was arrested after allegedly leaving the scene of an injury accident over the weekend.
Oklahoma residents react to NTTA old toll bills
Updated: 11:29 AM
- DURANT, Okla. -- Hundreds of Oklahoma drivers are just now getting bills for charges they racked up on Texas tollways years ago. Some Texomans tell us they have received a bill for more than $200 dollars for charges that are about two years old.
Calera man arrested on solicitation charges
Updated: 11:30 AM
- CALERA, Okla. -- U.S. Marshalls have arrested a Calera man after an investigation revealed he was sexting two young girls. He faces formal arraignment Tuesday.
Ardmore parents arrested for alleged child neglect
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Two Ardmore parents were arrested Friday for alleged child neglect.
Adrian Peterson accused of abusing another son while disciplining him
Updated: 11:24 AM
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas -- Native east Texan and Vikings running back, Adrian Peterson, is now accused of injuring another son while disciplining him.
Defendant pleads no contest in Bryan County fatality accident
DURANT, Okla. -- Joshua Ray, 35, pleaded no contest to first degree manslaughter charges at his arraignment Monday in Bryan County court.
Fannin Co. disputes bill for expert witness in Taunton Trial
- FANNIN CO., Texas -- County Judge Spanky Carter says he'll be disputing three bills the County has received from an expert witness who evaluated convicted murdered Thomas Taunton, as the County never signed the contract with the forensic psychiatrist.
Former Harmony superintendent pleads no contest to DUI charge
- The former Harmony Schools superintendent pleaded no contest Friday to drunk driving charges in Coal County.
Oklahoma drivers get toll bills from Texas
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- Some Oklahoma drivers are getting toll bills for driving on Texas turnpikes without paying tolls - in some case years ago.
Local Sports Headlines
Bond Excelling for the Undefeated Tigers
Posted: 10:54 PM
- The ECU Tigers are 2-0 for the first time since 1984, and a big reason for that is Madill product Spencer Bond.
Oklahoma freshman RB Perine ready for bigger role
Posted: 8:43 PM
- Oklahoma running back Samaje Perine finds himself in a featured role as a true freshman.
Bond Earns Athlete of the Week Honors after Performance against SAU
Posted: 8:41 PM
- After a standout performance over the weekend, East Central University football junior Spencer Bond has earned his first honors of the season. The Madill, Okla., native has been namednamed the Great American Conference Offensive Player of the Week for Sept. 15 and The Oklahoman State College Football Player of the Week.
Oklahoma Prep Football Poll
- The Associated Press' Oklahoma high school football poll with first place votes in parentheses, records, points and ranking in last week's poll, records through September 15. Points for classes A through 6A based on 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 scoring. Points for classes B and C based on 5-4-3-2-1 scoring.
Texas man in critical condition after falling from AT&T Stadium stands
- DALLAS -- Authorities say a man is in critical condition after falling more than 12 feet from the stands into a field-level suite during the Texas-UCLA college football game.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com