One killed, several injured in U.S. Highway 82 wreck
Updated: 6:06 PM
- FANNIN COUNTY, Texas -- A Wednesday wreck on eastbound U.S. Highway 82 left one person dead and several people injured.
Denison man charged for November dog attack
Updated: 10:20 PM
- DENISON, Texas – Denison Police Lt. Mike Eppler said there have been six charges of attack by dog against Donal Leray Allen, 57, of Denison.
Couple charged in Whitewright infant death
Updated: 7:59 PM
- WHITEWRIGHT, Texas -- Two people who were arrested in connection with the death of an infant have been indicted for manslaughter on Wednesday.
Ardmore man enters not guilty plea in infant's death
Posted: 6:39 PM
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- A man arrested in connection with the June hot car death of an Ardmore infant pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Carter County Court.
Idabel man arraigned in toddler's 2013 murder
Updated: 5:45 PM
- MUSKOGEE, OK - An Idabel man has been arraigned for the murder of a two-year-old girl last July. 19-year-old Dakota Williston was arraigned Wednesday in federal court in Muskogee.
Sherman woman arrested for robbery
Posted: 7:00 PM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- One woman is behind bars, accused of attacking a store employee who tried to stop her from stealing.
U.S. Senate confirms Sherman's Amos Mazzant as U.S. District Judge
Updated: 6:10 PM
- SHERMAN, Texas – The U.S. Senate confirmed Tuesday by voice vote three of President Barack Obama’s judicial nominees, including Amos Mazzant III of Sherman.
Gainesville Police Department experiencing damaged phone lines
Posted: 1:36 PM
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- Crews working in the area of the police department have cut through phone lines running to the department.
Semi accident briefly closes northbound Hwy 75 in Sherman
Updated: 12:13 PM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- An accident Wednesday morning involving a semi truck briefly shutdown the northbound lanes of U.S. Highway 75 in Sherman near Park Street.
Sherman PD recovers stolen property in theft ring bust
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Two teens are behind bars on Tuesday, charged in connection with a string of home burglaries.
Two Roxton ISD administrators to carry concealed weapons
- ROXTON, TX-- A second school in Lamar County may soon allow administrators to carry concealed weapons.
Hugo doctor arraigned on criminal charges
- HUGO, Okla. -- A Hugo doctor accused of assaulting a police officer has pleaded not guilty during a Tuesday court appearance.
Survey says nearly 80 percent of Oklahomans prefer smoke-free bars and clubs
- DURANT, OK -- A recent survey conducted says nearly 80 percent of Oklahomans prefer smoke-free bars and night clubs.
Gunter student fighting cancer attends school with robot
- GUNTER, TX -- A robot is allowing one Gunter High School senior to attend class from his hospital bed. Derek Hall, 17, suddenly fell ill in October, only to learn he had cancer. He is currently in remission and is at Children's Medical Center of Dallas where he is undergoing chemotherapy while still going to school.
Former Veterans Service Officer files suit against Lamar Co.
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- Lamar County's former Veterans Service Officer has filed suit against her previous employer.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com