Denison man gives helmet to passenger minutes before an accident
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX--A Denison man is fighting for his life a week after he was seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident.
Texoma Medical Center to manage Bonham's Red River Regional Hospital
- BONHAM, Texas -- Red River Regional Hospital and Texoma Medical Center announced Friday that effective March 1, the hospital enters into an agreement where TMC will manage the operations of the RRRH.
Kingston woman killed in traffic acciddent
- MARSHALL COUNTY, Okla. -- A fatality collision occurred Friday afternoon at S.H. 199, east of Madill.
Truck wreck on U.S. Highway 82 injures one
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Two vehicles collided Friday and snarled traffic along U.S. Highway 82.
Cartwright stabbing suspect arrested in Grayson County
- The suspect in a Bryan County stabbing who had been on the run for more than a month was arrested Wednesday in Grayson County.
Three more arrested for Marshall County burglary
- Three more people have been arrested and accused of stealing property in Marshall County, then giving it away as Christmas gifts.
Abuse charges dismissed against former Sherman therapist
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Charges accusing a former Sherman therapist of sexual abuse of two teenage boys have been dismissed.
Area superintendents voice concern about potential charter school
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- Several area superintendents are filing a resolution against a potential charter school that could be built in Grayson County.
UPDATE: Sherman sex offender arrested
- UPDATE: Police say Harper was arrested without incident around 6 p.m. in the 1200 block of E. Cherry St. on Thursday.
Oklahoma State Rep proposes Inmate Alert System
- OKLAHOMA -- Oklahoma State Representative John Paul Jordan is proposing an inmate alert law that would notify you if an inmate has escaped any Oklahoma jail.
Coalgate substitute teacher hearing rescheduled
- A preliminary hearing for a substitute teacher charged with lewd or indecent proposals to a child under 16 has been moved to Feb. 19.
Alleged online child sex predator indicted, wanted by Sherman PD
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A Sherman man has been indicted on child sexual assault charges, and Sherman Police say he has a history of targeting girls under the age of 14, using social media.
Ardmore woman receives package; what's inside made her call police
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Sharon Dobson told me she was so delighted when the mail person delivered her a package. She didn't realize it wasn't intended for her until she opened the box and found illegal drugs.
Fire officials investigate one-story house fire in Sherman
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Sherman Fire Chief Jeff Jones said Thursday night's house fire off Skyline Drive was caused by faulty wiring in a light fixture.
Gas prices spike in Sherman
- SHERMAN, Texas -- The price of gas was in a state of flux Thursday in Sherman.
Local Sports Headlines
Cold Second Half Dooms ’Roos against Southwestern
- The Austin College men’s basketball team held an 11 point halftime lead, but a cold shooting second half allowed Southwestern University to climb back and hand the ‘Roos a 69-64 loss on Saturday night in Hughey Gym. The ‘Roos are now 7-10 overall and 3-4 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play.
ECU Men's Basketball Rushes Past Rangers
- The East Central University men's basketball team went on a three-point shooting exhibition in the second half to earn a decisive 85-60 victory over Northwestern Oklahoma State in Great American Conference action at the Kerr Activities Center.
Austin College Women’s Win Streak Snapped by Pirates
- The Austin College women’s basketball team saw its three game winning streak come to an end as the ‘Roos fell 79-75 to visiting Southwestern University on Saturday evening. The ‘Roos are now 8-9 overall and 3-4 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play with the defeat.
ECU Women's Basketball Sweeps Past Rangers
- The East Central University women's basketball team earned its first season sweep of a Great American Conference opponent for the season in its first try, with a 57-49 victory over Northwestern Oklahoma State at the Kerr Activities Center.
No. 21 Baylor late run for 69-58 win over No. 19 Oklahoma
- Lester Medford had 17 points, Rico Gathers provided the rim-rocking highlight in a game-clinching run and No. 21 Baylor went on to a 69-58 victory over No. 19 Oklahoma on Saturday night.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com