903 Brewers expanding
- SHERMAN, TX -- 903 Brewers in Grayson County is expanding. One of their latest additions -- a beer garden that will open this weekend.
KXII sponsors Durant's Kick Up Your Heels 2014
- DURANT, OK -- Durant's crisis control center is taking the idea of walking in someone else's shoes.
US delays review of Keystone XL pipeline
- WASHINGTON (AP) - The State Department is giving federal agencies more time to review the Keystone XL pipeline before deciding whether to issue a permit.
3 additional deaths due to flu reported in Okla.
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - The Oklahoma State Department of Health reports three more deaths due to influenza to raise the total number this flu season to 61.
Judges question attorneys at gay marriage hearing
- DENVER (AP) - A judge in Colorado who will play a pivotal role deciding whether gays should be allowed to wed in the United States sharply questioned whether Oklahoma can legally prevent the marriages.
Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- DETROIT (AP) - Mazda is recalling 109,000 Tribute SUVs in cold-weather states to fix rusting frame parts.
Denison man sentenced to 75 years in prison for felony DWI and Intoxication Manslaughter
- DENISON, TX -- A Denison man was sentenced today to 45 years in prison for his seventh Driving While Intoxicated conviction and 30 years for Intoxication Manslaughter.
Denison man sentenced for sex crimes against special needs children
- DENISON, TX -- A Denison man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for sexual abuse of three special needs children.
Search party being held for missing Paris man
- PARIS, TX-- Family and Friends of a missing Paris man will search for him Friday.
Manager of a Marietta storage facility caught stealing from customers
- MARIETTA, OK -- The manager of a Love County storage facility was arrested Wednesday, after authorities say they caught him stealing from his customer's storage units.
Gainesville hires new Fire Chief
- GAINESVILLE, TX - The city of Gainesville has hired a new chief to lead their fire department. A lifelong resident of the city, with his decades of experience. The city says the fire department is in good hands.
Firefighters save Fannin Co. home
- HONEY GROVE, TX -- Firefighters in Fannin County were able to extinguish a blaze quickly Thursday afternoon to save a home.
Pointe Vista starts dirt work to make way for housing development
- MARSHALL COUNTY, OK - Pointe Vista has been locked in a legal battle with the Commissioners of the Land office after the company failed to build amenities including a hotel, convention center and homes at Lake Texoma State Park.
Man arrested after leading authorities on a chase through Durant
- DURANT, OK -- A man is in custody after leading authorities on a chase through Durant this evening.
2 arrested after police chase through Marshall Co.
- OAKLAND, OK -- Two people led Madill police on a chase Thursday afternoon that ended in a crash.
Local Sports Headlines
SOSU oftball Splits Saturday Double-Header
Posted: 4:54 PM
- Southeastern looked to continue its momentum from Friday's win over Southwestern Oklahoma State, cruising to an 8-0 win in five innings in the opener, but was upset in the series finale 5-3.
Strong era begins at Texas with shaky QB play
Posted: 4:19 PM
- The Charlie Strong era began at Texas with a shaky performance at quarterback and few questions answered about just how quickly the Longhorns can rebound in the Big 12 under their new coach.
Rangers top White Sox 12-0 in Perez's 1st shutout
- Martin Perez pitched a three-hitter for his first career shutout, Leonys Martin drove in four runs and the Texas Rangers routed the Chicago White Sox 12-0 Friday night.
SOSU's Sweep SWOSU in Friday Twinbil
- Southeastern opened the day with a near no-hitter from Mindy McElroy, and ended it with a game-ending home runs from Brittany Wilson as the Savage Storm swept Southwestern Oklahoma State by scores of 4-0 and 11-2 in the first two games of their four-game series in Durant, Okla.
SOSU Wins Opener in 12 Innings at SWOSU
- Southeastern pushed its winning streak to four games as it continues its drive to qualify for the Great American Conference Tournament, needing 12 innings to pick up an 8-7 victory over Southwestern Oklahoma State on Friday afternoon in Weatherford, Okla.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com