Lamar Co. teen arrested for online solicitation and indecency charges
Posted: 6:20 PM
- RENO, TX-- A Lamar County teenager is now behind bars accused of child sex crimes.
WNJ sale finalized, now Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center
Updated: 5:20 PM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- It's official - Sherman's hospital has a new owner and a new name. Alecto Healthcare Services announced today it's completed its acquisition of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital-WNJ.
Texas' Stand Your Ground Law explained
Updated: 11:43 AM
- DENISON, TX - A recent Gainesville home invasion has raised questions about the use of deadly force. News's 12 looked into the specifics of the "Stand Your Ground" law.
Condition upgraded for Van Alstyne accident victim
Updated: 5:25 PM
- VAN ALSTYNE, Texas -- Police report a multivehicle accident Thursday morning in Van Alstyne that injured two teens and another person may have been caused by distracted driving.
Convicted killer denied request to withdraw plea
Posted: 3:12 PM
- OKEMAH, Okla. -- An Okfuskee County judge has denied convicted killer Kevin Sweat's request to withdraw his guilty plea in the deaths of two girls and his fiancee.
Virgin Galactic says space tourism rocket lost
Posted: 2:39 PM
- MOJAVE, Calif. -- Virgin Galactic reported that its SpaceShipTwo space tourism rocket has been lost in Southern California and the status of the pilots is unclear.
Bonham ISD enforces dress code for Halloween costumes
- BONHAM, Texas -- As teenagers prepare their Halloween costumes, Bonham ISD is laying down some dress code guidelines for the holiday.
4th Annual Downtown Paris Trick or Treat
- PARIS, TX-- Hundreds of kids decked out in their Halloween best are expected to invade downtown Paris for their fourth annual trick or treat Friday.
Texoma ghost hunters debunk, seek out paranormal activity
Updated: 7:24 AM
- ARDMORE, Okla. -- For one group of Texoma residents, hunting for paranormal activity is more than a hobby -- it's a way of life.
Mary Fallin, Joe Dorman battle for last minute votes
- With Election Day just a few days away, the two candidates battling it out for Oklahoma governor are in a race for votes.
They both brought their campaigns to Texoma.
Pushmataha Co.to vote on liquor by the drink
- PUSHMATAHA, OK-- Early voting began in Oklahoma on Thursday.
Byng Junior High evacuated after gas leak
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, OK -- Byng junior high students were evacuated today because of a gas leak.
News 12 spoke with officials who say there may be foul play involved.
Plane crash kills four at Wichita, Kan. airport
- WICHITA, Kan. -- A small plane lost power after takeoff and crashed into a flight-training building while trying to return to a Kansas airport Thursday, killing four people, injuring five others and igniting a fire that sent up towering plumes of black smoke that could be seen for miles around Wichita, officials and witnesses said.
Two-vehicle accident on Dension Dam sends one woman to the hospital
- GRAYSON COUNTY, Texas -- One woman is airlifted to a hospital after a two-vehicle accident on the Denison Dam.
Okla. electric cooperative shareholders petition to rid of trustees
- HUGO, Okla. -- Shareholders of privately-owned electric utility company Choctaw Electric Cooperative are looking to overhaul the company's leadership by ousting the nine-member board of trustees.
Local Sports Headlines
Oklahoma Prep Football Scores
Posted: 11:41 PM
- Oklahoma Prep Football Scores
Texas Prep Football Scores
Posted: 11:41 PM
- Texas Prep Football Scores
Nate Thompson lifts Ducks over Stars
Posted: 11:39 PM
- DALLAS -- Nate Thompson scored 2:30 into overtime and the Anaheim Ducks beat the Dallas Stars 2-1 on Friday night.
Nowitzki, Mavs top Jazz in home opener
Posted: 2:46 PM
- DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki scored 21 points and the Dallas Mavericks celebrated the return of two key pieces from the franchise's only championship team in a 120-102 victory over the Utah Jazz in their home opener Thursday night.
Thunder loses opener; also loses Wesbrook
Posted: 2:43 PM
- LOS ANGELES -- Blake Griffin scored 23 points, making two free throws with five seconds left, Chris Paul added 22 and the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 93-90 in their season opener on Thursday night to usher in a new era under owner Steve Ballmer.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com