UPDATE: Missing Murray Co. man found in Texas
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK - A missing elderly man out of Dougherty, Okla. has been found after a Silver Alert was issued Thursday.
Paris Police complete tobacco sting operation
- PARIS, TX-- After a month long investigation, the Paris Police Department completed a sting operation to combat the sale of tobacco products to minors.
Two sites to added to Lake Texoma winter campground closures
- LAKE TEXOMA -- Thousands of people are expected to head out to camp at Lake Texoma this holiday weekend and it may be your last chance to do it at some Army Corps campgrounds.
Number of local addiction programs may not meet growing meth problem in Grayson Co.
- GRAYSON CO., Texas -- To conclude a series of stories on the methamphetamine problem in Grayson County, News 12 looks at addiction and where users can get help. But some people say there aren't enough local programs to keep up with the growing problem.
New Aggie/Gamecock rivalry trophy has Bonham ties
- BONHAM, Texas -- When you think of college football rivalries in the Lonestar State, the University of Texas versus Texas A&M may be the oldest, but when the Aggies left the Big Twelve for the SEC, that rivalry came to an end. Thursday the Aggies are kicking off a new rivalry with a conference foe, the South Carolina Gamecocks, and the brand new trophy they're playing for has a Texoma tie.
Police identify Denison/Bryan Co. pursuit suspect
- DENISON, TX - Authorities have released the name of the man who led law enforcement on a high speed chase Wednesday night and is still on the run.
OHP urges drivers to check tires before weekend road trips
- ARDMORE, OK -- OHP says a triple fatality last weekend in Love County was most likely the result of improper tire maintenance and they want to urge drivers to protect themselves before they hit the road.
Denison unveils new emergency alert system
- DENISON,TX -- A new emergency alert system is helping law enforcement get the word out quicker.
Texoma residents respond to Arizona gun range accident
- SHERMAN, TX-- After a nine-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed an Arizona gun range instructor with an Uzi, News 12 spoke to local gun experts and Texoma residents on the story that's shocked people on both sides of the gun control argument.
NAACP to host ACLU in Ardmore
- ARDMORE, OKLAHOMA -- The Ardmore branch of the NAACP will be host a community forum next month, they say, to discuss recent concerns.
Ex-Ardmore community center director sentenced for embezzling from city
- ARDMORE, OK - The former director of the HFV Wilson Community Center in Ardmore has been sentenced on embezzlement charges.
Drugs killed Oklahoma inmate in troubled execution
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - A report on a problematic execution in Oklahoma shows lethal drugs caused the inmate to die, not a heart attack, after the state's prisons chief halted efforts to kill him.
US says Oklahoma schools not meeting standards
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Federal education officials say Oklahoma's public school standards aren't sufficiently preparing students for college or careers and will pull a waiver that lets the state bypass some provisions of the No Child Left Behind Act.
Texas school funding still unconstitutional
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - A judge has again declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional, reaffirming his 2013 decision despite $3.4 billion in extra classroom funding approved by the Legislature last summer.
New cameras catch a robbery suspect in Gainesville
- GAINESVILLE, TX-- New public cameras installed in Gainesville have already helped catch a suspected robber.
Breaking News from CBSNews.com