Prison escapee caught in Atoka Co.
Updated: 2:17 PM
- ATOKA, OK -- Law enforcement officials say they have captured an inmate that escaped from the Howard McLeod Correctional Center in Atoka County.
After court drama, Oklahoma to have 2 executions
Posted: 11:37 AM
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin says two death row inmates at the center of the state's legal flap will both be executed Tuesday, the state's first double execution since 1937.
Grayson County Grand Jury Indictments April 23, 2014
Posted: 11:03 AM
- Grayson County Grand Jury Indictments April 23, 2014
Callisburg firefighter involved in head-on collision
- CALLISBURG, TX - They're the first on the scene of accidents and disasters but yesterday Callisburg firefighters were shocked to find one of their own was the victim in a head on collision.
83-year-old suspected pot dealer arrested in Pontotoc Co.
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, OK -- An elderly Pontotoc County woman has been arrested for allegedly dealing marijuana out of her home.
James Conn Nipp appears in Carter Co. court
- CARTER COUNTY, OK -- The man at the center of a missing persons case in Southern Oklahoma appeared in court Wednesday morning.
Sherman High School program nationally ranked
- SHERMAN, TX -- A Sherman high school program has received national recognition for the eighth year in a row.
Expensive family heirloom stolen from home
- ATOKA,OK -- Atoka Police and the Bryan County Sheriff's office is investigating the theft of an expensive family heirloom.
Fatal Accident under Loy Lake Bridge
Updated: 10:54 AM
- SHERMAN, TX -- Around 11:20 Tuesday night, Sherman police say a Tyson produce truck travelling northbound on Highway 75 left the roadway, striking a guardrail and concrete pillars under the Loy Lake overpass. The semi ended up in the median.
Elderly woman arrested for drug dealing near school
- PONTOTOC COUNTY, OK -- An elderly woman was arrested earlier this week for allegedly dealing drugs near a Pontotoc county school.
3 arrested in Calera drug bust
- CALERA, OK -- Three people have been arrested following a drug bust in Calera Monday.
Two events have economic impact on Paris and Lamar Co.
Updated: 9:46 AM
- LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- A study on the economic impact two major events have on Paris and Lamar County was released Wednesday with huge numbers.
City Council Candidate Forum in Paris
- PARIS, TX-- A candidate forum is being held Thursday for residents running for spots on the Paris City Council.
Grace period ends for Paris' smoking ordinance
- PARIS, TX-- The grace period for the city of Paris' new smoking ordinance ended Wednesday.
911 call centers receive new equipment
Updated: 9:31 AM
- TEXOMA - If you look closely at your phone bill you'll see a fifty cent charge every month for 911. That money goes back to the region, funding emergency response efforts. News 12's Daniella Rivera takes a look at improvements being made today at Fannin County's emergency call center.
Atoka Public Schools hires new superintendent
- ATOKA, OK -- Atoka Public Schools has hired a new superintendent.
Local Sports Headlines
Cowboys' playoff fate likely to be settled on road
- The Dallas Cowboys will have to be a good road team if they're even in position to end a four-year playoff drought in 2014.
Mavs roll past Spurs 113-92, even series at 1-1
- Monta Ellis scored 21 points and the Dallas Mavericks rolled to a 113-92 victory over San Antonio on Wednesday night, snapping a 10-game skid against the Spurs and evening their first-round series at a game apiece.
Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cody Eakin and Alex Goligoski scored on Dallas' first two shots in the third period and the Stars beat the top-seeded Anaheim Ducks 4-2 on Wednesday in Game 4.
ECU Baseball Headed to Southeastern for First Time in Five Years
- The East Central University baseball team will head to Durant, Okla., for the final regular-season games of the 2014 season, with a three-game Great American Conference series against Southeastern Oklahoma State. A single game is set for Friday, April 25 at 2 p.m. and a double-header for Saturday, April 26 at 1 p.m.
Perez helps Rangers sweep A's with 3-0 win
- Martin Perez pitched his second consecutive shutout to extend his scoreless innings streak to 26 and the Texas Rangers wrapped up a three-game sweep of the Oakland Athletics with a 3-0 victory Wednesday.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com