Man killed after semi truck struck by train in Davis, Okla.
- A man is dead after his truck was hit by a semi.
The accident happened around 11:30 Thursday night in Davis, Oklahoma.
Train, semi truck collide in Murray County
- DAVIS, Okla. (AP/KXII.com) - The Murray County Sheriff's Office said a train and semi truck collided in Davis, Okla. Thursday Night.
Checkered flag in sight at East Texas Speedway
- LAMAR COUNTY, Texas -- Lamar County's newest dirt track is nearly complete and weeks away from its first event.
New Bells PD K9 comes with unique background story
- BELLS, Texas -- Until a few weeks ago, the Bells Police Department was made up of seven officers, but now there's an eighth, furry officer.
Preston Volunteer Emergency Services to get new EMS facility
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- Preston Volunteer Emergency Services will soon have a new EMS station.
Longtime Grayson County peace officer dies
- GRAYSON COUNTY, TX - The Grayson County community was hit with devastating news earlier this week as a longtime law enforcement officer died suddenly.
Drive thru shot clinic slated for Saturday
- PARIS, TX -- The Paris-Lamar County Health Department is offering flu shots in a unique way this weekend.
PJC reduces hours needed for associate degrees
- PARIS, Texas -- Paris Junior College has reduced the number of hours required for some associate's degrees.
Bryan County Commissioners discuss jail issues
- DURANT, Okla. -- Bryan County Commissioners met Thursday in a special session to discuss improvement to the jail to prevent prisoner escapes like the one perpetrated by Raymond Jay Stewart.
Bonham hosts festival of flight air show
- BONHAM, TX-- If you're in Bonham, Texas, this weekend you might want to take a look up.
Mass casualty exercise held at Madill highschool
- MADILL, Okla. -- A mass casualty exercise was held this morning at Madill High School
Resurfacing project on U.S. Highway 82 set to begin
- SHERMAN, Texas -- Repairs are slated to begin on U.S. Highway 82 from F.M. 1417 east to Frisco Road /Texoma Parkway intersection, according to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
Former Dickson teacher pleads not guilty on rape charges
- Former Dickson, Okla. school teacher Stephanie Ringwald has pleaded not guilty Tuesday on two felony charges of second-degree rape, and two felony charges of forcible sodomy.
Former Denison teacher accused of having sex with a student appears in court
- GRAYSON CO., Texas -- A former Denison High School teacher who's allegedly admitted to having sex with a student appeared in court Thursday morning.
Bryan County Jail escapee caught in Hot Springs, Ark.
- DURANT, Okla. -- Raymond Jay Stewart was apprehended in Hot Springs, Ark., according to Nathan Calloway from the Bryan County Sheriff's Office.
Local Sports Headlines
Oklahoma State sues Texas assistant Wickline
- Who's calling the plays for the Texas Longhorns? It may take a lawsuit by Oklahoma State against Texas assistant coach Joe Wickline to find out.
ECU's Football Set to Make Southwestern Fear the Tiger at 2014 Homecoming
- The East Central University football will battle with Southwestern Oklahoma State for the 2014 Homecoming game, with this season's theme being A Haunting in Tigerland: Fear the Tiger! Kickoff is set for Saturday, Oct. 25 at 4 p.m.
Royals beats Giants 7-2, even World Series 1-all
- KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Billy Butler hit a tiebreaking single, Salvador Perez and Omar Infante drove in two runs each with big hits in a five-run sixth inning, and the Kansas City Royals beat the San Francisco Giants 7-2 Wednesday night to even the World Series at one game apiece.
ECU's Eidson Named GAC Runner of the Week
- East Central University men's cross country senior Cale Eidson has been named the Great American Conference Male Runner of the Week for Oct. 22 after his performance at the Tiger Open.
Revamped offense paying off for No. 10 TCU
- TCU coach Gary Patterson isn't afraid to say that the renovated offense he ordered after last season didn't look great in spring practice.
More Local Sports Headlines
Breaking News from CBSNews.com