Oklahomans are being encouraged to recycle their used eyewear by dropping off unneeded used eyeglasses at any of the 12 full-service AAA offices in the state.
AAA has teamed up with Give the Gift of Sight Foundation, Lions Clubs International and LensCrafters to help lift the spirits and improve the eyesight of people in need by collecting eyeglasses no longer used or needed. The used eyewear will be recycled, repaired and hand-delivered to deserving individuals in developing countries.
The AAA campaign is part of Sight Night, a community service project to help promote the collection of used eyewear. Visit www.givethegiftofsight.org for additional information.
Although the collection of used eyewear is highlighted during the month of October, eyeglasses can be dropped off anytime at any of these participating AAA Oklahoma locations.
• Ardmore – 1505 N. Commerce, Suite 103.
• Tulsa – 2121 E. 15th St.; 10051 S. Yale Ave.
• Oklahoma City – 3625 N.W. 39th St.; 3557 W. Memorial Rd.
• Broken Arrow – 3746 S. Elm Pl.
• Norman – 1017 24th Ave. NW
• Muskogee – 1021 W. Okmulgee St.
• Edmond – 3222 S. Boulevard
• Del City – 4605 S.E. 29th St.
• Bartlesville – 112 E. Frank Phillips Blvd.