It's the time of year when we'll want to start bringing the temperature up inside our homes because the temperature outside is dropping. But before you do, make sure you clean your fireplace and make sure your heater is working properly. It's been a while since you've used it last!
Space heaters are the big culprit when it comes to fires! Newer models will actually turn off when knocked over. But you also have to remember to use it in a safe location.
This time of year, don't let a bad heater or fireplace ruin your season! Take the time now to prevent any possible danger.
Visit http://www.ul.com/fallsafety/home_heating.html for tips on how to stay safe!