Carbon Monoxide Scare in Davis


12-14-04 - A Davis family is lucky to be alive after their home filled with carbon monoxide. Around 8am, one of the victims called Davis police, complaining of dizziness. The caller said one family member had already passed out.

Rescuers got all three out of the home in time, including a 16-year-old girl and a man and woman in their 50's. All three were treated and released from a local hospital.

The fire department tracked the leak to a malfunctioning floor furnace. Experts advise that you should check household gas appliances at least once a year for carbon monoxide leaks as well as install a detector.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1145652