1-28-05 - Two women were rescued from a Sherman home as carbon monoxide gas reached toxic levels inside the home.
One of the women called 911 Friday afternoon, complaining of flu-like symptoms. Sherman firefighters removed them from the home, and later found poisonous levels inside the house on Wilson Street.
The odorless, colorless gas can be produced from several sources, including malfunctioning heaters. In this case, the source of the gas has not been detected yet.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.