Carbon Monoxide Poisons Sherman Women

1-28-05 - Two women were rescued from a Sherman home as carbon monoxide gas reached toxic levels inside the home.

One of the women called 911 Friday afternoon, complaining of flu-like symptoms. Sherman firefighters removed them from the home, and later found poisonous levels inside the house on Wilson Street.

The odorless, colorless gas can be produced from several sources, including malfunctioning heaters. In this case, the source of the gas has not been detected yet.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1209382 - http://kxii.com/a?a=1209382