2nd Heat; Fire Destroys Home

02-23-05 – A Carter County house was destroyed by flames Wednesday morning, leaving a family without a place to stay. The fire engulfed the house after it was already put out once by firefighters.

A heat lamp on the porch of the house off Sante Fe Road in Wilson caught a bedroom on fire around 6 am. Although firefighters quickly put the flames out, a hot spot re-ignited the blaze around 8 am.

The family made it out safely during the first fire. No one was present when it was started for the second time.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1299192 - http://kxii.com/a?a=1299192
Gray Television, Inc.