Mother Burned in Kitchen Grease Fire


6-17-05 - A Tishomingo woman was badly burned in a grease fire on Thursday afternoon. 28-year-old Nikki Cheadle is in an Oklahoma City hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on almost 40-percent of her body.

Police say was cooking when grease in the pot caught fire. She tried to run the skillet outside but the grease burned almost half of her body.

Her 12-year-old son and 7-year-old daughter were burned on the back and feet racing out of the home after their mom.

Both kids were taken to Johnston Memorial Hospital but were treated and released with minor burns.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1644156 - http://kxii.com/a?a=1644156