A doublewide mobile home burned in Denison this afternoon. One firefighter ended up in the hospital.
It happened in the 4400 block of Fannin Road around 1:30.
Firefighters sprayed water on the fire until late afternoon.
The flames started in a room on the west end of the house. The owner was not home at the time.
Some firefighters were overheated. One was taken to the hospital but should be ok.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.