11-22-05 - An early morning fire in Ardmore has destroyed an entire home.
Fire fighters arrived at a mobile home off Sunset around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday morning, and by that time, the fire was completely engulfed and the roof had caved in.
Fire fighters say it started in the bedroom due to a faulty electrical wire. Luckily, the resident left just 45 minutes before the fire started on her way to work.
However, she did lose everything and did not have insurance.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.