11-23-05 - An elderly man is recovering from burns after he was pulled from his mobile home near Mead, Oklahoma.
Firefighters say the home was completely engulfed when they arrived, but they were able to save the man living inside.
The fire might have started in a fireplace. Officials are still investigating.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.