12-28-05 - Several people were forced to leave their Ardmore homes Wednesday morning due to a natural gas leak.
City workers ruptured a gas line in the 1400 block of 7th Northeast around 9:15am. They were fixing a water leak at the time, and hit the gas line because it was marked wrong.
That line has since been repaired and residents are back in their homes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.