4-5-06 - A dryer could be to blame for a house fire in Denison Wednesday afternoon. Firefighters were called to a home in the 1000 block of Sears Street around 2:00 p.m.
When they arrived the flames had caused major damage to the inside of the structure. The family had just moved in three months ago.
Everyone made it out safely, except for the cat Elvis who suffered smoke inhalation. Paramedics gave the cat oxygen and it is recovering.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.