4-14-06 - A Durant boy was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon after a fire in his garage. Firefighters were called to a home on North 2nd Street around 1:00 p.m.
A mother and her son were the only ones home and the boy had to be taken to the hospital. A few belongings inside the garage were charred.
There has been no information released on how the fire was started.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.