05-15-06 - Fire and smoke filled the sky Monday in Trenton. A house caught fire at the corner of Neale Street and South Pearl just before 12:00 p.m.
It took crews from Whitewright and Trenton to keep it from spreading to neighboring homes. The house was vacant and no injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.