A winter warning for folks across the area.
An overnight fire in Antlers left a home in ruins and a malfunctioning stove could be to blame.
Firefighters suspect the heating element in the stove malfunctioned which released flammable vapors in the air.
Homeowner Lyman Garman says it happened around dinner time when his daughter suddenly screamed.
She pointed to a blue flame racing across the floor from the stove.
Garman rushed outside to turn off the propane tank.
When he came back the fire had spread. The family gathered up some belongings, rushed to the door and that's when two explosions ripped through the house.
No one was seriously hurt. The explosion actually pushed them out of the house and right now firefighters say the whole incident is still under investigation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.