11-20-06 - An house fire in Carter County has left a Dickson family homeless, just days before Thanksgiving.
Authorities says a man who was living in the home on Springdale and Dogwood, awoke to the wood burning stove on fire in the living room.
He was able to get everyone inside the home out, but the flames completely destroyed the home. Dickson firefighters worked throughout the night to get the fire under control.. They were able to keep the fire from spreading to nearby homes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.